EVGA E758-A1 (noob) Question

blargh88

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
Hi, this is my first post here

I'm currently building an i7 machine and being my first build.. i'm not too sure if this mobo will have all the connections i need.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188039

My case, HAF 932, will have 4 fronst usb ports, fire wire, e-sata, and audio.
However, newegg specs only say that there are 4 onboard usb (which i assume connect to the ones on the case)
Nothing is said of the others, and looking at the pictures, i can't really seem to see anything except for the sata drive locations, not even the 4 usbs.

If anyone has experience with this, could you take a quick look please!

Thanks

Solution
The two onboard USB plugs (which support 2 USB connections each) are the two blue plugs just above the battery.

You got similar plugs on the buttom of the board colored white and yellow. I think one of them is for the front panel audio and the other a firewire connection. Maybe its possible to download the motherboard manual from EVGA's site. There you'll find a nice layout normally.

Nils

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
The two onboard USB plugs (which support 2 USB connections each) are the two blue plugs just above the battery.

You got similar plugs on the buttom of the board colored white and yellow. I think one of them is for the front panel audio and the other a firewire connection. Maybe its possible to download the motherboard manual from EVGA's site. There you'll find a nice layout normally.

Solution