Solution to problems with Win 7 32 bit and Nvidia Graphics Driver - pixelating

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuscany

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011
Hello, My Win 7 keeps pixelating and dropping out randomly.
A message has been received that there is a solution to the problem, but unfortunatley I when I click on the link it does not take me to it. Says Problem with Nvidia Graphics driver.

tuscany

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011
This made no difference. This may help to understand my problem. "Display Driver NVIDIO windows kernel Modiver ver 189.11 stopped responding, and has succesfully recovered."
Under Device Manager>Sound video > I have 4 of - "Nvidia High Definition Audio" can I delete three of them. I also have 4 under game controllers.
Under Display adapters I have 2 Nvidia GeForce GT330M - same with processors - 4 of Intel/R coreTM15CPU.

Can I ssafely remove the repeated items and is it possible that these are causing my problem?

tuscany

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011

Windows is updated regularly. I was checking te error notations and it says to 'address problem with Nvidia Graphics driver. When I click on it - it say that it is unable to download the solution. So I am not sure what to do now.

tuscany

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011

As you suggested I uninstalled the driver, then downloaded and re-installed it, but I still have to get on the net and see how it performs. I have noticed that now my Illustrator CS3 has a problem, some things are not working e.g. arranging graphics for one. This has happened since changing the Nvidia driver. How can I fix that?
One thing it is booting up much better.

tuscany

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011
Thank you - I managed to find an update that iroblem - Illustrator CS3 is running correctly now and also reinstalling the NVidia graphics driver fixed the pixelating dropouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.