Oohoo! My house got featured!

Hi,

For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to EA's
website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!

Louie
17 answers Last reply
More about oohoo house featured

    "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
    EA's
    > website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
    > people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
    > The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    >
    > Louie
    > ==
    Link, link we want a link!

    "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
    EA's
    > website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
    > people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
    > The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!

    congrats, louie!

    "JulyRaine" wrote...
    > "Ashikaga" wrote...
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
    > EA's
    >> website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
    >> people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess,
    >> what?
    >> The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    >> ==
    > Link, link we want a link!

    Why? It's in my sims page! :-D

    http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=17224&asset_type=lot&user_id=132594

    Ashikaga

    > "JulyRaine" wrote...
    > > "Ashikaga" wrote...
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
    > > EA's
    > >> website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
    > >> people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess,
    > >> what?
    > >> The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    > >> ==
    > > Link, link we want a link!
    >
    > Why? It's in my sims page! :-D

    http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=17224&asset_type=lot&user_id=132594
    ==
    I'm not known for how bright I am...hoping some of this University stuff
    will rub off...thein I can say I got my degree at Uof S2 ; )

    Very, very nice :)

    On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:30:22 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to EA's
    >website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
    >people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
    >The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!

    Wow! Congrats, amigo! But hey, what do you mean it got hacked into?

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > "Ashikaga" wrote:
    >
    >>For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
    >>EA's
    >>website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
    >>people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
    >>The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    >
    > Wow! Congrats, amigo! But hey, what do you mean it got hacked into?

    Mercy, mon ami!

    I got a couple of password request emails from EA, but I didn't request for
    passwords! I knew someone was trying to get my passwords. So I reported to
    EA. Luckily..., EA has a report subcategory just for hacked accounts..., so
    I know I am not the only one. :-(

    Ashikaga

    Congratulations!!! And good to see you around again :)

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
    > EA's website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen
    > new people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess,
    > what? The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    >
    > Louie

    "voodoo" wrote...
    <snip>
    > congrats, louie!

    (*nods nods*) Thanks but shuck! I signed with my name.

    Ashikaga

    "JulyRaine" wrote...
    > Very, very nice :)

    Thank you, thank you very much.

    Ashikaga

    On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:54:14 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >I got a couple of password request emails from EA, but I didn't request for
    >passwords! I knew someone was trying to get my passwords. So I reported to
    >EA. Luckily..., EA has a report subcategory just for hacked accounts..., so
    >I know I am not the only one. :-(

    Eh... people who didn't pay for the game, eh? Want access to custom
    stuff?

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    <snip>
    > Eh... people who didn't pay for the game, eh? Want access to custom
    > stuff?

    Worse, I think they want to delete my houses.

    Ashikaga

    On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 06:27:20 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Worse, I think they want to delete my houses.

    LOL! *Why*?

    Ashikaga wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went
    > to EA's website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple
    > dozen new people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh
    > house. Guess, what? The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    > Louie

    Sorry 'bout that hacking, hope it got resolved.

    The house is still up...it's a beaut, Ashi. :)

    Glad to see you around again, take care.

    ---
    Michelle
    (SeaShel)

    free the fish to reply

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > "Ashikaga" wrote:
    >
    >>Worse, I think they want to delete my houses.
    >
    > LOL! *Why*?

    Because..., I GOT FEATURED! Didn't you learn the psychology of a teenage
    |-|@><0r in school?

    Ashikaga

    "SeaShel" wrote...
    > Ashikaga wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went
    >> to EA's website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple
    >> dozen new people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh
    >> house. Guess, what? The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    >
    > Sorry 'bout that hacking, hope it got resolved.
    >
    > The house is still up...it's a beaut, Ashi. :)
    >
    > Glad to see you around again, take care.

    Thanks. I got my copy of University today from CompUSA (it has a rebate
    thingy).

    Ashikaga

    It does merit an award!.. it's beautiful..congrads! :)

    -Abe

    "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
    EA's
    > website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
    > people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
    > The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
    >
    > Louie

Sims Games Video Games