Oohoo! My house got featured!

Last response: in Video Games
March 7, 2005 10:30:22 PM

Hi,

For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to EA's
website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!

Louie

More about : oohoo house featured

Anonymous
March 7, 2005 10:30:23 PM

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
EA's
> website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
> people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
> The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
>
> Louie
> ==
Link, link we want a link!
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 1:09:27 AM

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
EA's
> website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
> people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
> The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!

congrats, louie!
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 2:09:44 AM

"JulyRaine" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote...
>> Hi,
>>
>> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
> EA's
>> website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
>> people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess,
>> what?
>> The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
>> ==
> Link, link we want a link!

Why? It's in my sims page! :-D

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id...

Ashikaga
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 2:09:45 AM

> "JulyRaine" wrote...
> > "Ashikaga" wrote...
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
> > EA's
> >> website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
> >> people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess,
> >> what?
> >> The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
> >> ==
> > Link, link we want a link!
>
> Why? It's in my sims page! :-D

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id...
==
I'm not known for how bright I am...hoping some of this University stuff
will rub off...thein I can say I got my degree at Uof S2 ; )
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 2:09:45 AM

Very, very nice :)
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 10:44:22 AM

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:30:22 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to EA's
>website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
>people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
>The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!

Wow! Congrats, amigo! But hey, what do you mean it got hacked into?
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 10:54:14 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
>>EA's
>>website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen new
>>people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess, what?
>>The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
>
> Wow! Congrats, amigo! But hey, what do you mean it got hacked into?

Mercy, mon ami!

I got a couple of password request emails from EA, but I didn't request for
passwords! I knew someone was trying to get my passwords. So I reported to
EA. Luckily..., EA has a report subcategory just for hacked accounts..., so
I know I am not the only one. :-(

Ashikaga
March 8, 2005 10:54:39 AM

Congratulations!!! And good to see you around again :)

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went to
> EA's website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple dozen
> new people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh house. Guess,
> what? The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
>
> Louie

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 10:55:10 AM

"voodoo" wrote...
<snip>
> congrats, louie!

(*nods nods*) Thanks but shuck! I signed with my name.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 10:55:42 AM

"JulyRaine" wrote...
> Very, very nice :)

Thank you, thank you very much.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 2:38:20 PM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:54:14 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I got a couple of password request emails from EA, but I didn't request for
>passwords! I knew someone was trying to get my passwords. So I reported to
>EA. Luckily..., EA has a report subcategory just for hacked accounts..., so
>I know I am not the only one. :-(

Eh... people who didn't pay for the game, eh? Want access to custom
stuff?
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 9:27:20 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
<snip>
> Eh... people who didn't pay for the game, eh? Want access to custom
> stuff?

Worse, I think they want to delete my houses.

Ashikaga
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 12:53:49 PM

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 06:27:20 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Worse, I think they want to delete my houses.

LOL! *Why*?
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 1:54:12 PM

Ashikaga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went
> to EA's website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple
> dozen new people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh
> house. Guess, what? The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
> Louie

Sorry 'bout that hacking, hope it got resolved.

The house is still up...it's a beaut, Ashi. :)

Glad to see you around again, take care.

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 8:42:57 PM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>Worse, I think they want to delete my houses.
>
> LOL! *Why*?

Because..., I GOT FEATURED! Didn't you learn the psychology of a teenage
|-|@><0r in school?

Ashikaga
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 9:44:35 AM

"SeaShel" wrote...
> Ashikaga wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For some reason, my EA account has been hacked into.... Then I went
>> to EA's website, and found my guestbook must be like signed a couple
>> dozen new people. Lots of them complimented on my Hana no Gosh
>> house. Guess, what? The house is now a featured house rated by EA! Yay!
>
> Sorry 'bout that hacking, hope it got resolved.
>
> The house is still up...it's a beaut, Ashi. :)
>
> Glad to see you around again, take care.

Thanks. I got my copy of University today from CompUSA (it has a rebate
thingy).

Ashikaga
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 2:30:50 AM

It does merit an award!.. it's beautiful..congrads! :)

-Abe

!