configure msconfig services

Hello.

I would like to know how to choose among windows XP services (in msconfig)
depending on the user that logs in the computer.

nafai3000@yahoo.es (Nafai) wrote:

>I would like to know how to choose among windows XP services (in msconfig)
>depending on the user that logs in the computer.

You don't. Services are set up in the Control Panel > Administrative
Tools > Services, since MSCONFIG is for troubleshooting purposes only.
Services settings are machine-specific and not user specific.

--
(tm)