Sign in with
Your question

Asus motherboard p4p800 se but don't have cds to install ethernet controller

Last response: in Motherboards
August 7, 2009 12:14:16 AM

Could someone give me the link to the place where to download the software for the p4p800 se-uayz asus motherboard as I don't have the cds and i wanted to browse the internet on the computer but in the device manager its got yellow questionmarks for the ethernet controller/ multimedia audio controller which i assume will be needed so the ethernet cable can be read. I'll be using a usb flash drive to transfer it to the computer
a b V Motherboard
August 7, 2009 12:45:31 AM

link

It's just a single Google search away. :non: 
August 7, 2009 12:55:17 AM

Yes I did that thanks but now which one will I need to use?
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
August 7, 2009 12:58:46 AM

Josh19 said:
its got yellow questionmarks for the ethernet controller/ multimedia audio controller

Get the LAN and the AUDIO. Get all the latest drivers to be sure.
October 17, 2009 4:23:31 PM

Josh19 said:
Could someone give me the link to the place where to download the software for the p4p800 se-uayz asus motherboard as I don't have the cds and i wanted to browse the internet on the computer but in the device manager its got yellow questionmarks for the ethernet controller/ multimedia audio controller which i assume will be needed so the ethernet cable can be read. I'll be using a usb flash drive to transfer it to the computer

did ya ever get it to work? im reinstalling windows myself, and have run into the same problem. help please?!
a b V Motherboard
October 17, 2009 11:07:13 PM

^DO NOT BRING UP DEAD THREADS

Masterjaw gave you the answer already!
October 18, 2009 3:01:44 AM

Shadow703793 said:
^DO NOT BRING UP DEAD THREADS

Masterjaw gave you the answer already!

Hey, thanks for your 'support'....I downloaded those and don't seem to work. Do I need to put them on a cd or can I just use a usb thumb ? I tried with the usb, but nothing working.
a b V Motherboard
October 18, 2009 8:58:45 PM

^Start a new thread.
October 19, 2009 10:03:28 AM

I did that also, I was just wondering if josh was able to solve his since it was the same issue. Thank you :) 
October 20, 2009 10:03:15 AM

google it
!