Asus motherboard p4p800 se but don't have cds to install ethernet controller

Could someone give me the link to the place where to download the software for the p4p800 se-uayz asus motherboard as I don't have the cds and i wanted to browse the internet on the computer but in the device manager its got yellow questionmarks for the ethernet controller/ multimedia audio controller which i assume will be needed so the ethernet cable can be read. I'll be using a usb flash drive to transfer it to the computer
9 answers Last reply
More about asus motherboard p4p800 install ethernet controller
  1. link

    It's just a single Google search away. :non:
  2. Yes I did that thanks but now which one will I need to use?
  3. Josh19 said:
    its got yellow questionmarks for the ethernet controller/ multimedia audio controller


    Get the LAN and the AUDIO. Get all the latest drivers to be sure.
  4. Josh19 said:
    Could someone give me the link to the place where to download the software for the p4p800 se-uayz asus motherboard as I don't have the cds and i wanted to browse the internet on the computer but in the device manager its got yellow questionmarks for the ethernet controller/ multimedia audio controller which i assume will be needed so the ethernet cable can be read. I'll be using a usb flash drive to transfer it to the computer



    did ya ever get it to work? im reinstalling windows myself, and have run into the same problem. help please?!
  5. ^DO NOT BRING UP DEAD THREADS

    Masterjaw gave you the answer already!
  6. Shadow703793 said:
    ^DO NOT BRING UP DEAD THREADS

    Masterjaw gave you the answer already!



    Hey, thanks for your 'support'....I downloaded those and don't seem to work. Do I need to put them on a cd or can I just use a usb thumb ? I tried with the usb, but nothing working.
  7. ^Start a new thread.
  8. I did that also, I was just wondering if josh was able to solve his since it was the same issue. Thank you :)
  9. google it
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Ethernet Controller Motherboards