Has any one got a bios for a PNY 9800GT 512MB please?

mrfun1981

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2009
This is a long shot i know,

To cut a long story short was having problems with me GPU all drivers were up to date etc & everything else i tried was not fixing the problem, so i read on the Nvida forum issue with some of these cards being released with a beta bios an they were not working with all the drivers being released.

There was a person on there claiming he had been given a bios from PNY to fix the issue, so i downloaded it & flashed my card. An it f***ed it all up! Everything is scrambled i cant even see & use the bios on the motherboard because that is scrambled. An like the noob i am i never made a back up copy of the bios on my card

So im using on board graphics at the moment.

So if anyone has this card & its fully working could you please make a back up copy & upload it somewhere for me to download & try n restore my card.

Before someone says RMA it, wish i could but i got it off ebay & the seller said it was only 3 months old but didint have the receipts for it

Cheers

well, contact PNY first and see if they will send you a bios update for your card, then, if not, then RMA

it is possible that the bios that you were given was for the 1GB version of the card, but than again, i could be wrong

mrfun1981

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2009

Thanks for the reply,

I have emailed PNY this morning but have not got a reply from them yet. An according to there website you need the receipts if you want to RMA something & i dont have any of them

TRENDING THREADS