Is it right?

Hello guys, i just want to get clear about this. I Have E6300 (1.8GHz stock) and OC it to 2.7GHz (without raising the Vcore).
This is what i get from windows properties:

2d8qblj.jpg

It says that my speed is 2.3GHz.
But CPU-Z read:

epk855.jpg

BIOS also says that my speed is 2.7GHz.
So, is it right?
Should i worry?
So far so good, i'm gaming without problem.
Thank you for your opinions and answers, i'm noob when it comes to OC. :)

Solution
it would be in your bios screen somewhere, not too sure exactly where as Im not an intel builder sorry
but speedstep is similar to amd's cool and quiet, it slows the processor down when it doesnt need to use a lot of power, energy efficiency type thing if your overclocking you want to turn stuff like that off
Moto
it would be in your bios screen somewhere, not too sure exactly where as Im not an intel builder sorry
but speedstep is similar to amd's cool and quiet, it slows the processor down when it doesnt need to use a lot of power, energy efficiency type thing if your overclocking you want to turn stuff like that off
Moto

Solution
Umm, yes, when idle the multiplier is x6 (GPU-Z).
On that CPU-Z indicate my multi is x7 (that's because i hit F5 repeatedly to get the multi x7) and then i hit "Print Screen" button to save the image. :)

So, it's okay, right?
I'm new to this OC things, i'm a little bit surprised that my E6300 can go far from 1.8GHz to 2.7GHz without raising the VCore...

TRENDING THREADS