Question for skinners and objet creators(Sims2)

Last response: in Video Games
March 8, 2005 4:48:33 AM

I had my download folder wiped out. I had been moving things to it from my
original folder so I know what range of number letters I don't have now but
I have no clue what they stand for so I am unsure of what I need to find the
zip files for. I lost all the files with the 1(someletter) to 6(someletter)
designations. Does anyone know what those are? I already know some of them
were custom skins from what isn't in the game now but that is as far as I
got.

Gareeth
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 4:58:30 AM

Gareeth waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!)
- tried again and came up with:
> I had my download folder wiped out. I had been moving things to it
> from my original folder so I know what range of number letters I
> don't have now but I have no clue what they stand for so I am unsure
> of what I need to find the zip files for. I lost all the files with
> the 1(someletter) to 6(someletter) designations. Does anyone know
> what those are? I already know some of them were custom skins from
> what isn't in the game now but that is as far as I got.
>
> Gareeth

TS1 or TS2?

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

"Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message

> TS1 or TS2?

Sims2 I even remembered to put that in the subject for a change.

Gareeth
!