Question for skinners and objet creators(Sims2)

I had my download folder wiped out. I had been moving things to it from my
original folder so I know what range of number letters I don't have now but
I have no clue what they stand for so I am unsure of what I need to find the
zip files for. I lost all the files with the 1(someletter) to 6(someletter)
designations. Does anyone know what those are? I already know some of them
were custom skins from what isn't in the game now but that is as far as I
got.

Gareeth
2 answers Last reply
More about question skinners objet creators sims2

    Gareeth waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!)
    - tried again and came up with:
    > I had my download folder wiped out. I had been moving things to it
    > from my original folder so I know what range of number letters I
    > don't have now but I have no clue what they stand for so I am unsure
    > of what I need to find the zip files for. I lost all the files with
    > the 1(someletter) to 6(someletter) designations. Does anyone know
    > what those are? I already know some of them were custom skins from
    > what isn't in the game now but that is as far as I got.
    >
    > Gareeth

    TS1 or TS2?

    --
    --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

    "Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message

    > TS1 or TS2?

    Sims2 I even remembered to put that in the subject for a change.

    Gareeth

Sims Download Games Video Games