Now all we need...

are spiral stairs! I miss them and hope they come in the next one.
9 answers Last reply
More about need

    I want an elevator! Is there one in University?

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > are spiral stairs! I miss them and hope they come in the next one.

    We need a lot more than that. Judging from the posts, we need fewer bugs.

    --
    --Cuth

    Ahhh, but Cuth, that would be so un-Maxis-like, lol.

    > JulyRaine wrote:
    > > are spiral stairs! I miss them and hope they come in the next one.
    >

    > We need a lot more than that. Judging from the posts, we need fewer bugs.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    > JulyRaine wrote:
    > > are spiral stairs! I miss them and hope they come in the next one.
    >

    > We need a lot more than that. Judging from the posts, we need fewer bugs.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    Oh... right!

    Bluegenie2 wrote:

    > I want an elevator! Is there one in University?

    Not that I know of. I think you'd still have to use teleporter cheats.

    -georg

    teleporter cheats?
    The ones i have seen are for going to and from lots, as with neighbors and
    such. I have not seen any for use as an elevator.

    > teleporter cheats?
    > The ones i have seen are for going to and from lots, as with neighbors and
    > such. I have not seen any for use as an elevator.
    >
    > "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > >
    > > > I want an elevator! Is there one in University?
    > >
    > > Not that I know of. I think you'd still have to use teleporter cheats.
    > >
    > > -georg

    ==
    You do know you can teleport yourself without a teleporter once you have
    meditated long enough...a secret skill I think they call it. Or you can put
    in your game the mod I am using that allows you to teleport anywhere after
    maxing out your logic skills

    Sigh, you're right.

    --
    --Cuth

    Umm, no, I never play that long. But on the plus side, someone at mts2 made
    some stone modular steps :)
    So my castles can actually have stone steps now.

    > > teleporter cheats?
    > > The ones i have seen are for going to and from lots, as with neighbors
    and
    > > such. I have not seen any for use as an elevator.
    > >
    > > "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

    > > > Not that I know of. I think you'd still have to use teleporter cheats.
    > > >
    > > > -georg
    > >
    > ==
    > You do know you can teleport yourself without a teleporter once you have
    > meditated long enough...a secret skill I think they call it. Or you can
    put
    > in your game the mod I am using that allows you to teleport anywhere after
    > maxing out your logic skills

Sims Games Video Games