?? "Access is Denied" during USB Driver Installation

Hi,

Running a Dell 8250 machine with Windows XP Pro.

I have been trying to install a couple of USB device
drivers for things like MP3 player and camera card reader
and all I get as an error message at the end of the
installation window that the driver was not installed and
I have a "Access is Denied" message as part of the pop up
window. All these drivers work just fine on my other
exact duplicate Dell 8250 machine running Windows XP.

Any ideas on how to get around this??

Also, gettting an error message that my COTS Microsoft Works package
will not install. Don't know if the errors are related or not.

Thanks in advance.
Dana

sanjaysaini2000

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2008
Hi,

Check out following link...it can help you.....

"http://sanjaysainitech.blogspot.com/2008/08/error-access-is-denied-during-usb.html"

Thanks