How much should i sell for?

G

Hi all i am looking to sell my handbuilt system and am unsure as to how much i should put it up for, any sugestions please,

Asus M3A-H/HDMI Motherboard.
Amd Athlon 64x2 5000+ Cpu.
4gb OCZ 1066 Reaper Ram.
512mb HD4870 Graphics.
Maxtor 500gb Sata HD
Maxtor 160gb Sata HD
Samsung DVD-rw.
6x USB
3x Firewire.
Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit.
850w Psu
Coolermaster Elite Case. 3fans
15" dell CRT Monitor.
Keyboard/Speakers etc.
Add a reply Revove from the list of quoted messages Add to the list of quoted messages Quick edit Edit this message

G

£250 thats not much it cost me £550+ to build 7months ago.

jlvitt

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
bad part in reselling a computer that you have had for 7 months is someone can build and sometimes buy a better rig than what you have

$500-600USD for your whole rig sounds fair because basically you're just buying a good gpu, the rest of the parts are mediocre considering what is available right now if you can get that much out of it, economy is horrible right now, people dont have cash to throw around and when they do they go new and big, not used with potential to become outdated soon

I'm building a similar rig to yours for around $350-400 without the gpu or monitor - but having a 15" crt monitor might set back the sale of your system a lot.

G

The monitor is just an free extra really as for the rest of the system being mediocre i'd bet the Hd4870 is still amongst the top 5 most powerfull graphics cards on the planet!

G

In fact i just checked its still the 5th most powerfull on the planet!!

G

The monitor is just an free extra really as for the rest of the system being mediocre i'd bet the Hd4870 is still amongst the top 5 most powerfull graphics cards on the planet!

Yeah thx for that izzy the most important thing i must remember.