Are you talking about the "pay" hair? If so, it would be nice if you'd
include that it is a pay site in your post....

"Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Are you talking about the "pay" hair? If so, it would be nice if you'd
> include that it is a pay site in your post....
>

> "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote in message
> > http://www.simsconnection.com/

No

The hairstyles do include the mesh. I got them and they work great in my
game :)

> The hairstyles do include the mesh. I got them and they work great in my
> game :)
>
> "Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> > Are you talking about the "pay" hair? If so, it would be nice if you'd
> > include that it is a pay site in your post....
> >

> > "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote in message
> > > http://www.simsconnection.com/

==
and for me too :)

Thanks Bluegenie2! :)

> The hairstyles do include the mesh. I got them and they work great in my
> game :)
>
> "Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> Are you talking about the "pay" hair? If so, it would be nice if you'd
>> include that it is a pay site in your post....
>>

>> "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote in message
>> > http://www.simsconnection.com/

I can download them, in the downloads...and I have no sub. BUT, I wonder if
they include the meshes, when needed?

~Dianna
"Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Are you talking about the "pay" hair? If so, it would be nice if you'd
> include that it is a pay site in your post....
>

> "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote in message
> > http://www.simsconnection.com/

Sorry.. I should've been more clear. I was referring to the ones here:

http://www.simsconnection.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=1&page=1

But you're right... I wonder if the others include the mesh?

"k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote in message
>I can download them, in the downloads...and I have no sub. BUT, I wonder
>if
> they include the meshes, when needed?
>
> ~Dianna
> "Maxine" <noone@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>> Are you talking about the "pay" hair? If so, it would be nice if you'd
>> include that it is a pay site in your post....
>>

>> "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote in message
>> > http://www.simsconnection.com/

TRENDING THREADS