2 days early, but half the shops that sell computer games have it
already. However, it's still wrapped and I can't install or play untill
I finished the "Death of a Salesman" short essay.

Bianca

Ahhh, wonderful play and movie (All the Way Home).
Author was from here, where I live :)
Movie was shot here too, a few decades ago.

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> 2 days early, but half the shops that sell computer games have it
> already. However, it's still wrapped and I can't install or play untill
> I finished the "Death of a Salesman" short essay.
>
> Bianca

reinstalling the whole lot now, when university wanted to patch my
version it gave the same error i got during the installation of the
second patch. backed everything up, removed the only hack i have (painting).
Bianca

I think I might have hurried the short essay a bit, no worries only the
three best of the four we have to write count for a grade. I'm thinking
of writing the long essay on "The Crucible".

Bianca