MyGodAL3X

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010
Hey all,

I was wondering, I have a Biostar TH55BHD motherboard and it comes with three overclocking presets and the option to do it yourself.
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this motherboard and if the presets are good enough to use for gaming. Or should I go and OC the board myself?

Cheers,

AL3X

Solution
you will be able to push more out of your overclock going manually...especially on an intel...just make sure it's stable and you're good to go...the thing is the overclocking presets are made to be extra careful and cautious (small overclocks) so people won't blame the board manufacturer if something goes wrong...

videl

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009
The presets are good for small simple overclocks...for starters or for bussy people it's pretty good...although any experienced overclocker will tell you it's always better to manually overclock if you know what you're doing...you'll get more performance that way...

videl

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009
you will be able to push more out of your overclock going manually...especially on an intel...just make sure it's stable and you're good to go...the thing is the overclocking presets are made to be extra careful and cautious (small overclocks) so people won't blame the board manufacturer if something goes wrong...

Solution