Sims2: default nude skins

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Any decent default nude skins for teens to elders out there on a non-pay
website to replace the featureless Maxis variety? Thanks.

Dave (yes... I'm cheap, I have to be)

Dave wrote:
> Any decent default nude skins for teens to elders out there on a
> non-pay website to replace the featureless Maxis variety? Thanks.
>
> Dave (yes... I'm cheap, I have to be)

www.modthesims2.com, in the adult section (which means you have to
register and be over 21, but it's free)

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dave wrote:
> > Any decent default nude skins for teens to elders out there on a
> > non-pay website to replace the featureless Maxis variety? Thanks.
> >
> > Dave (yes... I'm cheap, I have to be)
>
> www.modthesims2.com, in the adult section (which means you have to
> register and be over 21, but it's free)

Thanks Jeremy!

<snip>
> The Nyquil thing probably had to do with the alcohol content of nyquil,
but
> we have stuff going on now with over the counter drugs like Sudafed
because
> of the meth makers.

I actually had my home raided by the police about 6 months ago because I
happen to have allergies and buy a pack of allergy/cold pills every other
week.... Apparently buying 2 packs of coll pills a month puts you on a
database somewhere as a possible drug lord....

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:56:33 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
>the baby, including the two minors. If one of them turns out to be the
>father, state law says he will have to pay child support. Curious thing to
>do to a "victim" isn't it?

Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and he
wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
congregations, who are heavy voters.

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:56:33 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
>> the baby, including the two minors. If one of them turns out to be
>> the father, state law says he will have to pay child support.
>> Curious thing to do to a "victim" isn't it?
>
> Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
> charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and he
> wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
> congregations, who are heavy voters.

No, he was just relected last November, running unopposed (again.). This
guy is in there for life, I think.

Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:

> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:56:33 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
>>
>>>the baby, including the two minors. If one of them turns out to be
>>>the father, state law says he will have to pay child support.
>>>Curious thing to do to a "victim" isn't it?
>>
>>Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
>>charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and he
>>wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
>>congregations, who are heavy voters.
>

> No, he was just relected last November, running unopposed (again.). This
> guy is in there for life, I think.
>
> Jeanie

Maybe she turned him down.

Or, they are trying to get her for prostitution, but haven't caught
money changing hands.

There's probably a lot more to the story. :(

-georg

>>> Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
>>> charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and
>>> he wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
>>> congregations, who are heavy voters.
>>

>> No, he was just relected last November, running unopposed (again.).
>> This guy is in there for life, I think.
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

> Maybe she turned him down.
>
> Or, they are trying to get her for prostitution, but haven't caught
> money changing hands.
>
> There's probably a lot more to the story. :(
>
> -georg

More than likely. There usually is. <g>

Jeanie

There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

I googled for it and couldn't find it. Do you remember where you got it?

Jeanie

Mod the Sims 2 - I said there was a nice mesh as well as the skin textures.

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> Mod the Sims 2 - I said there was a nice mesh as well as the skin
> textures.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

I went there and searched and couldn't find it. I looked under new meshes
and even used their search function for the whole site. Do you know what
it's listed under?

Jeanie

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Maxon wrote:
>>> There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.
>>>
>>> Best wishes
>>> Maxon
>>>
>> I googled for it and couldn't find it. Do you remember where you
>> got it?
>>
>> Jeanie

Have you got your date of birth in your profile. If you are not an adult,
and registered as such, you can't access the adult content.

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> Have you got your date of birth in your profile. If you are not an
> adult, and registered as such, you can't access the adult content.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Yes I do and I've been all through the adult section. I found a handful of
new meshes for the bodies and none were for men. All I found there were
skins.

Jeanie

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Maxon wrote:
>>> Mod the Sims 2 - I said there was a nice mesh as well as the skin
>>> textures.
>>>
>>> Best wishes
>>> Maxon
>>
>> I went there and searched and couldn't find it. I looked under new
>> meshes and even used their search function for the whole site. Do
>> you know what it's listed under?
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

>>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

Whatever

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:15:32 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>Maxon wrote:
>> Have you got your date of birth in your profile. If you are not an
>> adult, and registered as such, you can't access the adult content.
>>
>> Best wishes
>> Maxon
>
>Yes I do and I've been all through the adult section. I found a handful of
>new meshes for the bodies and none were for men. All I found there were
>skins.
>
>Jeanie

Edit your account settings. There is a box that has to be checked in
order to view adult content.
--
Ect