Sims2: default nude skins

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Any decent default nude skins for teens to elders out there on a non-pay
website to replace the featureless Maxis variety? Thanks.

Dave (yes... I'm cheap, I have to be)
14 answers Last reply
More about sims2 default nude skins
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Dave wrote:
    > Any decent default nude skins for teens to elders out there on a
    > non-pay website to replace the featureless Maxis variety? Thanks.
    >
    > Dave (yes... I'm cheap, I have to be)

    www.modthesims2.com, in the adult section (which means you have to
    register and be over 21, but it's free)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:112s7dufrlvje12@news.supernews.com...
    > Dave wrote:
    > > Any decent default nude skins for teens to elders out there on a
    > > non-pay website to replace the featureless Maxis variety? Thanks.
    > >
    > > Dave (yes... I'm cheap, I have to be)
    >
    > www.modthesims2.com, in the adult section (which means you have to
    > register and be over 21, but it's free)
    >
    Thanks Jeremy!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    news:NfednW5TlZ8u27LfRVn-1w@comcast.com...
    <snip>
    > The Nyquil thing probably had to do with the alcohol content of nyquil,
    but
    > we have stuff going on now with over the counter drugs like Sudafed
    because
    > of the meth makers.
    >

    I actually had my home raided by the police about 6 months ago because I
    happen to have allergies and buy a pack of allergy/cold pills every other
    week.... Apparently buying 2 packs of coll pills a month puts you on a
    database somewhere as a possible drug lord....
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:56:33 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
    >the baby, including the two minors. If one of them turns out to be the
    >father, state law says he will have to pay child support. Curious thing to
    >do to a "victim" isn't it?

    Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
    charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and he
    wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
    congregations, who are heavy voters.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:56:33 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
    >> the baby, including the two minors. If one of them turns out to be
    >> the father, state law says he will have to pay child support.
    >> Curious thing to do to a "victim" isn't it?
    >
    > Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
    > charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and he
    > wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
    > congregations, who are heavy voters.

    No, he was just relected last November, running unopposed (again.). This
    guy is in there for life, I think.

    Jeanie
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Jeanie wrote:

    > Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:56:33 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>the baby, including the two minors. If one of them turns out to be
    >>>the father, state law says he will have to pay child support.
    >>>Curious thing to do to a "victim" isn't it?
    >>
    >>Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
    >>charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and he
    >>wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
    >>congregations, who are heavy voters.
    >
    >
    > No, he was just relected last November, running unopposed (again.). This
    > guy is in there for life, I think.
    >
    > Jeanie
    >
    >

    Maybe she turned him down.

    Or, they are trying to get her for prostitution, but haven't caught
    money changing hands.

    There's probably a lot more to the story. :(

    -georg
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    >>>> the baby, including the two minors. If one of them turns out to be
    >>>> the father, state law says he will have to pay child support.
    >>>> Curious thing to do to a "victim" isn't it?
    >>>
    >>> Indeed... and I get the feeling the real reason the DA is pressing
    >>> charges is perhaps because he's up for reelection or something and
    >>> he wants to appear 'moral' in the eyes of conservatives and
    >>> congregations, who are heavy voters.
    >>
    >>
    >> No, he was just relected last November, running unopposed (again.).
    >> This guy is in there for life, I think.
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >>
    >>
    >
    > Maybe she turned him down.
    >
    > Or, they are trying to get her for prostitution, but haven't caught
    > money changing hands.
    >
    > There's probably a lot more to the story. :(
    >
    > -georg

    More than likely. There usually is. <g>

    Jeanie
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Dave" <Delta@NOSPAMrochester.com> wrote in message
    news:%gpXd.116786$nC5.31556@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > news:112s7dufrlvje12@news.supernews.com...
    > > Dave wrote:
    > > > Any decent default nude skins for teens to elders out there on a
    > > > non-pay website to replace the featureless Maxis variety? Thanks.
    > > >
    > > > Dave (yes... I'm cheap, I have to be)
    > >
    > > www.modthesims2.com, in the adult section (which means you have to
    > > register and be over 21, but it's free)
    > >
    > Thanks Jeremy!
    >
    >
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Maxon wrote:
    > There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon
    >
    I googled for it and couldn't find it. Do you remember where you got it?

    Jeanie
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Mod the Sims 2 - I said there was a nice mesh as well as the skin textures.

    Best wishes
    Maxon


    "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    news:kWZXd.52413$Ze3.14079@attbi_s51...
    > Maxon wrote:
    > > There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.
    > >
    > > Best wishes
    > > Maxon
    > >
    > I googled for it and couldn't find it. Do you remember where you got it?
    >
    > Jeanie
    >
    >
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Maxon wrote:
    > Mod the Sims 2 - I said there was a nice mesh as well as the skin
    > textures.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    I went there and searched and couldn't find it. I looked under new meshes
    and even used their search function for the whole site. Do you know what
    it's listed under?

    Jeanie

    >
    >
    >
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    > news:kWZXd.52413$Ze3.14079@attbi_s51...
    >> Maxon wrote:
    >>> There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.
    >>>
    >>> Best wishes
    >>> Maxon
    >>>
    >> I googled for it and couldn't find it. Do you remember where you
    >> got it?
    >>
    >> Jeanie
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Have you got your date of birth in your profile. If you are not an adult,
    and registered as such, you can't access the adult content.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    news:8Y1Yd.114595$4q6.5924@attbi_s01...
    > Maxon wrote:
    > > Mod the Sims 2 - I said there was a nice mesh as well as the skin
    > > textures.
    > >
    > > Best wishes
    > > Maxon
    >
    > I went there and searched and couldn't find it. I looked under new meshes
    > and even used their search function for the whole site. Do you know what
    > it's listed under?
    >
    > Jeanie
    >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    > > news:kWZXd.52413$Ze3.14079@attbi_s51...
    > >> Maxon wrote:
    > >>> There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.
    > >>>
    > >>> Best wishes
    > >>> Maxon
    > >>>
    > >> I googled for it and couldn't find it. Do you remember where you
    > >> got it?
    > >>
    > >> Jeanie
    >
    >
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Maxon wrote:
    > Have you got your date of birth in your profile. If you are not an
    > adult, and registered as such, you can't access the adult content.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    Yes I do and I've been all through the adult section. I found a handful of
    new meshes for the bodies and none were for men. All I found there were
    skins.

    Jeanie

    >
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    > news:8Y1Yd.114595$4q6.5924@attbi_s01...
    >> Maxon wrote:
    >>> Mod the Sims 2 - I said there was a nice mesh as well as the skin
    >>> textures.
    >>>
    >>> Best wishes
    >>> Maxon
    >>
    >> I went there and searched and couldn't find it. I looked under new
    >> meshes and even used their search function for the whole site. Do
    >> you know what it's listed under?
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:kWZXd.52413$Ze3.14079@attbi_s51...
    >>>> Maxon wrote:
    >>>>> There's a nice replacement default mesh for the men too.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Best wishes
    >>>>> Maxon
    >>>>>
    >>>> I googled for it and couldn't find it. Do you remember where you
    >>>> got it?
    >>>>
    >>>> Jeanie
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:15:32 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

    >Maxon wrote:
    >> Have you got your date of birth in your profile. If you are not an
    >> adult, and registered as such, you can't access the adult content.
    >>
    >> Best wishes
    >> Maxon
    >
    >Yes I do and I've been all through the adult section. I found a handful of
    >new meshes for the bodies and none were for men. All I found there were
    >skins.
    >
    >Jeanie

    Edit your account settings. There is a box that has to be checked in
    order to view adult content.
    --
    Ect
Ask a new question

Read More

Default Sims Games Video Games