"Stuck" baby in crib (Sims2 University)

This is my first baby born since I started playing University.

Baby is 'stuck' in the crib. Nothing obvious is blocking it (baby or
crib). Baby was placed in crib/removed from crib several times.

Mom can't cancel actions to do something else. Other people in house
can (so, maybe "Mom" is stuck)?

I've never used the move any object cheat, so, I don't know quite how
it works (if I even can to take baby out of crib).

Gwen

Baby is waiting for someone to pick it up that has had that action cancelled
or cancelled it itself. Even if you cheat and make the baby selectable you
cannot cancel the action s/he is waiting for - you need to delete the baby
and exit to the neighbourhood, then come back in again. The baby will be by
the letterbox and _should_ be alright.

MM

"Gwen Morse" <goldmoon@geocities.com> wrote in message
> This is my first baby born since I started playing University.
>
> Baby is 'stuck' in the crib. Nothing obvious is blocking it (baby or
> crib). Baby was placed in crib/removed from crib several times.
>
> Mom can't cancel actions to do something else. Other people in house
> can (so, maybe "Mom" is stuck)?
>
> I've never used the move any object cheat, so, I don't know quite how
> it works (if I even can to take baby out of crib).
>
> Gwen

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:22:23 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Baby is waiting for someone to pick it up that has had that action cancelled
>or cancelled it itself. Even if you cheat and make the baby selectable you
>cannot cancel the action s/he is waiting for - you need to delete the baby
>and exit to the neighbourhood, then come back in again. The baby will be by
>the letterbox and _should_ be alright.

In extreme cases... buy another crib, put moveobjects on, and move the
baby to the other crib.