Bug In Game(Baby Cot)

Last response: in Video Games
March 9, 2005 12:14:43 AM

Hi

I just got new pc, Sims 2(and 1) runs great on it..

I have just the Sims, no downloads, custom content, or hacked objects.
Mother goes to put the baby in cot, then all of a sudden it kind of 'jumps'
and the baby lands on the floor and goes sleep there..

Its a new installation, from last week, and this is the only family ive
played. mother, father, toddler, and baby....

I'm getting University when it comes out too, does that install the patch,
or do i need to download that on its own?

Thanks in advance
Julia

More about : bug game baby cot

March 9, 2005 12:14:44 AM

Julia wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just got new pc, Sims 2(and 1) runs great on it..
>
> I have just the Sims, no downloads, custom content, or hacked
objects.
> Mother goes to put the baby in cot, then all of a sudden it kind of
'jumps'
> and the baby lands on the floor and goes sleep there..
>
> Its a new installation, from last week, and this is the only family
ive
> played. mother, father, toddler, and baby....
>
> I'm getting University when it comes out too, does that install the
patch,
> or do i need to download that on its own?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Julia

This was fixed in one of the 2 patches I believe. Go to www.sims2.com
and download the latest patch. Make sure you download the patch
corresponding to your game format, DVD or CD.

Tom
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 11:27:00 PM

Julia wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just got new pc, Sims 2(and 1) runs great on it..
>
> I have just the Sims, no downloads, custom content, or hacked objects.
> Mother goes to put the baby in cot, then all of a sudden it kind of 'jumps'
> and the baby lands on the floor and goes sleep there..

That's the Mexican jumping bean baby.

--
--Cuth
!