Sign in with
Your question

Ways for unblocking youtube sit

Tags:
Last response: in Toms Network
March 5, 2011 2:42:16 AM

Hello

I am willing to access youtube but IT's team couldn't help me in this regard. please help me do this.

thank you in advance.
March 5, 2011 1:12:52 PM

are you on a company network?

who's IT team?
m
l
March 6, 2011 2:15:13 AM

Emerald said:
are you on a company network?

who's IT team?

Dear brother youtube is blocked by the private company and i can't access it so help me to access it.
m
l
Related resources
March 12, 2011 6:46:15 PM

just find some proxy man.. you can find some at http://proxy-zone.net... just go there click at any link and in new opened website type youtube URL. enjoy ;) 
m
l
March 25, 2011 7:28:42 PM

Those sites are usually blocked for a reason. Like for instance our company doesnt block youtube and no joke it accounts for 25% of our traffic. 10% might be legit the other is people watching kittens doing cute things.

Another thing to keep in mind if you company is blocking those sites and you do manage to proxy to you tube they will see a HUGE spike going to a proxy IP range. Any be like why is Yama273 downloading huge amounts of info from that address. then BOOM busted and fired. \

Long story short just dont do it.
m
l
March 30, 2011 8:31:31 PM

If it's blocked by your company, I'm betting they are also blocking any type of proxy site also. Unless they have rookie network admins or are just dumb.

Go to YouTube at home.
m
l
April 24, 2011 2:31:34 AM

proxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!easy as pie
m
l
March 31, 2014 2:36:52 AM

This may the worst week for the Turkish people that one by one all major social networks is getting out of reach. Online Censorship is on its peak specially in Turkey. Many of the users still using VPN service for unblock all social networks and other geo-restricted sites. Because all that brutal actions continuously rising the demand of vpn in the region to unblock YouTube and twitter quickly. Only required to choose from the list of Top 5 Turkey VPN and fight Turkey's Social Media Blackout
Source: http://www.vpnranks.com/how-to-unblock-youtube-in-turke...
m
l
!