TS2 Free long hair mesh???

Hi all
I have found some amazing long hair meshes but none that are free.
I really love the one on Sims Connection http://www.simsconnection.com/
(Michael's long hair mesh)
Does anyone know where I can get one similar for free??

Many thanks
Dim Sim
(whose daughter just bought University for my birthday......but that is 3
weeks away :-( )
1 answer Last reply
More about free long hair mesh

    >Does anyone know where I can get one similar for free??

    Mods the Sims 2 or The Sims Resource (don't know the URL off the top of
    my head) both have the same free long hair mesh (female adults only
    though)

Sims Mesh Video Games