Cheap Crossfire and DDR3 motherboard???

Joshbad

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Hey guys, so i built a computer back in august of last year, but i got a cheap ass motherboard and im regretting it dearly now.

So i was wondering whats the least expensive motherboard, that has 4 DDR3 slots (im thinking about getting a lot of RAM in the future) at least 2 PCI-e X16 slots that are Crossfire enabled, and supports Socket 775 CPU's? If a slightly more expensive motherboard gives much more bang for the buck, then feel free to list that in here to, as i may spend a little extra cash if it has a nice bit more features. If possible i'd also like to have a motherboard that supports 1333 FSB and above, but it needs at least 1066

If you need them:
Q6600 intel Quad @ 3.0 GHZ
4 GB DDR2 RAM (i am going to purchase a pair of DDR3 sticks for the new motherboard)
160 and 250 GB hard drive
ATI HD 4890 Graphics card
850 Watt, with 60 amps on its 12v rail

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Joshbad

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009

Thank you! the board is perfect and only about 20$ more then what i wanted to spend, ill probably get this board, if anyone else has a cheaper one, im ordering it on friday so ill pick hte best one.

Also i wanted to confirm this, i wanted the EVGA 780i Board http://www.evga.com/articles/385.asp

But it doesnt say crossfire, so i think it supports only Nvidia SLI?