for the interior designer in all of us!

Last response: in Video Games
March 10, 2005 2:48:20 AM

jo wrote:
> Check these downloads out!
>
> http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/

I can't find the downloads on that page. The only link I could click on
timed out before it could open. I'm afraid I don't speak that language and
can't understand what the page says.

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 2:48:20 AM

"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Check these downloads out!
>
> http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
>
> --
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

Did you come across some that took you to a page meaning not found?
I came across a couple bedroom sets like that.
I wanted them too. LOL

.....B
March 10, 2005 2:48:21 AM

Click Downloads and it will take you right to them.
They are amazing..............I got almost everything there, lol.

> jo wrote:
> > Check these downloads out!
> >
> > http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
>
> I can't find the downloads on that page. The only link I could click on
> timed out before it could open. I'm afraid I don't speak that language
and
> can't understand what the page says.
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 2:48:22 AM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Click Downloads and it will take you right to them.
> They are amazing..............I got almost everything there, lol.

But where is downloads?!? There are only two links on that page, one to
paypal and one to dreamcounter at the bottom. I have run my mouse all over
that page and absolutely nothing else is clickable.

Jeanie

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> jo wrote:
>>> Check these downloads out!
>>>
>>> http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
>>
>> I can't find the downloads on that page. The only link I could
>> click on timed out before it could open. I'm afraid I don't speak
>> that language and can't understand what the page says.
>>
>> Jeanie
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 2:48:23 AM

Jeanie, do you see "downloads" at the top of the page? That's where I
clicked & went straight to
all the downloads.
http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/

.....B

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> Click Downloads and it will take you right to them.
>> They are amazing..............I got almost everything there, lol.
>
> But where is downloads?!? There are only two links on that page, one
> paypal and one to dreamcounter at the bottom. I have run my mouse all
> over
> that page and absolutely nothing else is clickable.
>
> Jeanie
>

>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

>>> I can't find the downloads on that page. The only link I could
>>> click on timed out before it could open. I'm afraid I don't speak
>>> that language and can't understand what the page says.
>>>
>>> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 9:24:22 AM

Jay&B wrote:
> Jeanie, do you see "downloads" at the top of the page? That's where I
> clicked & went straight to
> all the downloads.
> http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
>
> ....B

Nope, it's not showing up for me.

Jeanie
March 10, 2005 11:25:19 AM

Me too... I think I left about 3 rooms but got EVERYTHING else :-)

> Click Downloads and it will take you right to them.
> They are amazing..............I got almost everything there, lol.
>

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> jo wrote:
>> > Check these downloads out!
>> >
>> > http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
>>
>> I can't find the downloads on that page. The only link I could click on
>> timed out before it could open. I'm afraid I don't speak that language
> and
>> can't understand what the page says.
>>
>> Jeanie

March 10, 2005 12:43:04 PM

that's weird...cos there is a little panel with tiny writing across the page
just under the heading bar....it's the second from the left.... maybe it's
your browser?

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> Click Downloads and it will take you right to them.
>> They are amazing..............I got almost everything there, lol.
>
> But where is downloads?!? There are only two links on that page, one to
> paypal and one to dreamcounter at the bottom. I have run my mouse all
> over
> that page and absolutely nothing else is clickable.
>
> Jeanie
>

>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

>>> I can't find the downloads on that page. The only link I could
>>> click on timed out before it could open. I'm afraid I don't speak
>>> that language and can't understand what the page says.
>>>
>>> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 12:43:05 PM

jo wrote:
> that's weird...cos there is a little panel with tiny writing across
> the page just under the heading bar....it's the second from the
> left.... maybe it's your browser?
>
> ~ jo

There is something that looks like a button there but it isn't clickable.
Maybe they are working on the page. I've tried two different browsers and
no good. Guess it just isn't meant to be.

Jeanie

> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>>> Click Downloads and it will take you right to them.
>>> They are amazing..............I got almost everything there, lol.
>>
>> But where is downloads?!? There are only two links on that page,
>> one to paypal and one to dreamcounter at the bottom. I have run my
>> mouse all over
>> that page and absolutely nothing else is clickable.
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

>>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 12:43:06 PM

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:46:50 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>jo wrote:
>> that's weird...cos there is a little panel with tiny writing across
>> the page just under the heading bar....it's the second from the
>> left.... maybe it's your browser?
>>
>> ~ jo
>
>There is something that looks like a button there but it isn't clickable.
>Maybe they are working on the page. I've tried two different browsers and
>no good. Guess it just isn't meant to be.

Here are the direct link to the downloads on that page. Hope this
helps;

http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/Greenrevival.rar

http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/ChrissieCouch.rar

http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/Serena.rar

http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm

http://www.webhosting4free.biz/reflexionistin/TribeccaB...

http://www.webhosting4free.biz/reflexionistin/TribeccaB...

http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/ColorlessAccesoir...

http://sunairsims.enorth.com.cn/
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 12:43:06 PM

http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
It's a framed site. The top half is the navigation. There should be a
Downloads button there. Click that. Usually everything is in sets.
I got to it the first time from Sims Showcase.
http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/find...

> jo wrote:
> > that's weird...cos there is a little panel with tiny writing across
> > the page just under the heading bar....it's the second from the
> > left.... maybe it's your browser?
> >
> > ~ jo
>
> There is something that looks like a button there but it isn't clickable.
> Maybe they are working on the page. I've tried two different browsers and
> no good. Guess it just isn't meant to be.
>
> Jeanie
>

> > http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
> > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> But where is downloads?!? There are only two links on that page,
> >> one to paypal and one to dreamcounter at the bottom. I have run my
> >> mouse all over
> >> that page and absolutely nothing else is clickable.
> >>
> >> Jeanie

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 12:43:07 PM

hey :)  cool site...thanks for the link :)
> http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
> It's a framed site. The top half is the navigation. There should be a
> Downloads button there. Click that. Usually everything is in sets.
> I got to it the first time from Sims Showcase.
> http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/find...
>

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> jo wrote:
>> > that's weird...cos there is a little panel with tiny writing across
>> > the page just under the heading bar....it's the second from the
>> > left.... maybe it's your browser?
>> >
>> > ~ jo
>>
>> There is something that looks like a button there but it isn't clickable.
>> Maybe they are working on the page. I've tried two different browsers
>> and
>> no good. Guess it just isn't meant to be.
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

>> > http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
>> > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 12:43:07 PM

cluedweasel wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:46:50 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
>
>> jo wrote:
>>> that's weird...cos there is a little panel with tiny writing across
>>> the page just under the heading bar....it's the second from the
>>> left.... maybe it's your browser?
>>>
>>> ~ jo
>>
>> There is something that looks like a button there but it isn't
>> clickable. Maybe they are working on the page. I've tried two
>> different browsers and no good. Guess it just isn't meant to be.
>>

> Here are the direct link to the downloads on that page. Hope this
> helps;
>
> http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/Greenrevival.rar
>
> http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/ChrissieCouch.rar
>
> http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/Serena.rar
>
> http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm
>
> http://www.webhosting4free.biz/reflexionistin/TribeccaB...
>
> http://www.webhosting4free.biz/reflexionistin/TribeccaB...
>
> http://reflexsims.s01.user-portal.com/ColorlessAccesoir...
>
> http://sunairsims.enorth.com.cn/

Thanks!

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 12:58:39 PM

What browsers are you using? It could be that you have javascript disabled
or somehow have framed sites disabled.
Try this link and just click the >>> at the top or bottom of the pages to
get to the next pages.
http://www.web-space.tv/reflexsims/5.htm
Note that the pages 1-4 .htm are parts of the framing of the site, so the
relevant pages will be from 5 on.
Hope this helps.

> Jay&B wrote:
> > Jeanie, do you see "downloads" at the top of the page? That's where I
> > clicked & went straight to
> > all the downloads.
> > http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
> >
> > ....B
> >
> Nope, it's not showing up for me.
>
> Jeanie

March 10, 2005 3:40:27 PM

Everything I clicked on worked...but I am finding that at quite a few places
lately :)

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Check these downloads out!
>>
>> http://www.reflexsims.de.vu/
>>
>> --
>> ~ jo
>>
>> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
>>
> Did you come across some that took you to a page meaning not found?
> I came across a couple bedroom sets like that.
> I wanted them too. LOL
>

> ....B

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 6:52:23 PM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> What browsers are you using? It could be that you have javascript
> disabled or somehow have framed sites disabled.
> Try this link and just click the >>> at the top or bottom of the
> pages to get to the next pages.
> http://www.web-space.tv/reflexsims/5.htm
> Note that the pages 1-4 .htm are parts of the framing of the site, so
> the relevant pages will be from 5 on.
> Hope this helps.

It did. That's some beautiful stuff on that site. Unfortunately, some of
the links aren't working. Sometimes when I clicked to download something I
got a server not found error in German.

!