hidden files

Jim

Running MS Outlook 2000 and default archive is at
c:Documents and Settings\(name)\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\(archive name), however, when I try
to search for this location, Windows does not
display "Local Settings" file in Documents and Settings.
It seems like it is invisible or something. Is there a
toggle to make these files visible so I can get to my
archived files?

On Wed, 12 May 2004 02:19:55 -0700, Jim wrote:

> Running MS Outlook 2000 and default archive is at
> c:Documents and Settings\(name)\Local Settings\Application
> Data\Microsoft\Outlook\(archive name), however, when I try
> to search for this location, Windows does not
> display "Local Settings" file in Documents and Settings.
> It seems like it is invisible or something. Is there a
> toggle to make these files visible so I can get to my
> archived files?

Folder Options> View. Make the necessary selection to show hidden folders
and files.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User