keith

When I start my computer up I get on my desktop a file
that pops open,this file is the main file for windows
File32.I have to close it by the red x on the top of the
file.I have checked my run status and loaded programmes
but nothing appears out of place.Can any one help as this
has baffled me and others,why this does this.

Hi

Do you mean System32? If so, try the following link. If you are not
conversant with .VBS files, please read the instructions at the top of the
page.

Line 260 - right hand side

Courtesy of MVP Kelly.

--