Must I wait for the rumoured release of the ATI HD 4890?

I want to buy a new graphics card, ASAP. I have the HD 4870 in mind, because its cheap and powerful. The HD 4890 (the rumoured card that might be released in (+-)3 weeks) will be in the same price range and with more power.

What must I do? Wait for the HD 4890, or won't it be worth it. And if I should wait, how long should I wait? Example: until all the driver issues are fixed; until a review/benchmark etc..
2 answers Last reply
More about must wait rumoured release 4890
  1. It wont be weeks itll be days. And if you do wait, even the price on the 4870s will be lower, after a bit
  2. i just read that it might be another 5 days :O

    The HD 4870 will be cheaper. Seeing how its only 5 days I guess it won't kill me to wait :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD ATI Graphics