NO-CD for University

Last response: in Video Games
March 9, 2005 10:36:04 PM

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2universi...

If you, like me, hate changing CDs every time you start a different
game, or you need a crack for backup purpouses, this is for you.

More about : university

Anonymous
March 9, 2005 10:36:05 PM

okay...the last no cd hack wouldn't allow you to edit in build mode...has
this been fixed Guardian Pegasus?

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/sims2universi...
>
> If you, like me, hate changing CDs every time you start a different
> game, or you need a crack for backup purpouses, this is for you.
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 9:27:08 AM

Shannon Burke wrote:
> okay...the last no cd hack wouldn't allow you to edit in build
> mode...has this been fixed Guardian Pegasus?

This would be an image of the exe file that you use with daemon tools. I'm
using the one for Sims2 and it works fine for me. This one likely will work
as well. I haven't bought the game yet, but I've saved that post for when I
finally break down and buy it.

Jeanie
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 1:15:18 PM

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:43:29 -0500, "Shannon Burke"
<murf1291@adelphia.net> wrote:

>okay...the last no cd hack wouldn't allow you to edit in build mode...has
>this been fixed Guardian Pegasus?

Yes. It's not a "cracked" file, it's just an image file of the whole
CD that makes University believe the CD is in the drive, when it
isn't. As such, nothing can go wrong.
!