Xferring messages fm one user to another

My account got infected with a worm. It corrupted my
Explorer program. However, it did not corrupt my wifes
account. Thus, we are using her account for everything. I
want to transfer the E-mail folders from my account to
hers. How can I do this???
Also, if I uninstall the explorer from my account, will
it get deleted from her account??
Can I just delete my account without losing programs in
her account???

Thanks for the help !!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about xferring messages user another

    "ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >My account got infected with a worm. It corrupted my
    >Explorer program. However, it did not corrupt my wifes
    >account. Thus, we are using her account for everything. I
    >want to transfer the E-mail folders from my account to
    >hers. How can I do this???

    See "How to Move Mail Folders Between Two Computers in OLEXP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257499) and "OLEXP: How to
    Manually Export and Import Messages in Outlook Express"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257173).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Explorer Windows XP