Xferring messages fm one user to another

May 12, 2004 12:55:44 PM

My account got infected with a worm. It corrupted my
Explorer program. However, it did not corrupt my wifes
account. Thus, we are using her account for everything. I
want to transfer the E-mail folders from my account to
hers. How can I do this???
Also, if I uninstall the explorer from my account, will
it get deleted from her account??
Can I just delete my account without losing programs in
her account???

Thanks for the help !!!!!

More about : xferring messages user

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 11:40:54 PM

"ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My account got infected with a worm. It corrupted my
>Explorer program. However, it did not corrupt my wifes
>account. Thus, we are using her account for everything. I
>want to transfer the E-mail folders from my account to
>hers. How can I do this???

See "How to Move Mail Folders Between Two Computers in OLEXP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257499) and "OLEXP: How to
Manually Export and Import Messages in Outlook Express"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257173).

--
(tm)
!