Double-Spaced disk read problems

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Hello

I have a number of 100mb Zip disks containing double spaced compressed data.
I can not read these in XP Home.....the message says "This disk is not
mounted"

Can someone help please !!

Peter

"Pete" <me@homestead.com> wrote:

>I have a number of 100mb Zip disks containing double spaced compressed data.
>I can not read these in XP Home.....the message says "This disk is not
>mounted"

DoubleSpace is not supported by Windows XP. You have to uncompress the
data at first on a machine that runs a Windows version with
DoubleSpace.

--
(tm)