  • Sims
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
March 10, 2005 4:22:38 PM

I have a sim that graduated from college and is now in her own home. She has
a cell phone and whenever she calls a sim by using the cell phone the sim
she is talking to appears at her house when she stops the call. Any help
with this bug would be appreciated.

More about : cell phone

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 8:30:49 PM

Ron wrote:
> I have a sim that graduated from college and is now in her own home. She has
> a cell phone and whenever she calls a sim by using the cell phone the sim
> she is talking to appears at her house when she stops the call. Any help
> with this bug would be appreciated.

Wow, cell phones just used to have cameras on them. Now they have
teleporters too! :-)

--
--Cuth