Cell phone

I have a sim that graduated from college and is now in her own home. She has
a cell phone and whenever she calls a sim by using the cell phone the sim
she is talking to appears at her house when she stops the call. Any help
with this bug would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about cell phone

    Ron wrote:
    > I have a sim that graduated from college and is now in her own home. She has
    > a cell phone and whenever she calls a sim by using the cell phone the sim
    > she is talking to appears at her house when she stops the call. Any help
    > with this bug would be appreciated.

    Wow, cell phones just used to have cameras on them. Now they have
    teleporters too! :-)

    --
    --Cuth

Cell Phones College Games Sims Video Games