turn off qutomatic closing of desktop to user menu

May 12, 2004 5:51:46 PM

How do I turn off the feature that closes my desktop
after so many minutes and returns to user screen? I have
xp home and a HP Laptop.
Thanks,
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 6:55:03 PM

Open Control Panel, open Display, go to the Screen Saver tab, remove the
check from "On resume, display Welcome screen," click apply and ok.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

!