University: A funny dorm

So, I've got this little dorm, just 5 rooms... and I play 4 of the
people who live there. Anywho, they all pretty much sit around and
smoke the water bong all day... you all realize that the 'bubble
blowing machine' is a huge water bong, right? I mean, look at the
name... "White rabbit"... the water element... the fact that the sims
'fly' when they use it, a metaphor for getting high, and the way they
talk and the animations... clearly a huge disguised waterbong so the
game doesn't get slapped with a PG rating hehe... anywho... the fifth
guy who lives in the dorm never leaves his room... how the heck come?
Oh, and one of the girls in the dorm is woohoo'ing professor Ralph...
she no longer has to go class LOL... everytime she kisses him, the
grade goes up slightly. When they woohoo it goes up quite a bit.

Maybe he's dead - have his friends checked on him recently?

Best wishes
Maxon

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> So, I've got this little dorm, just 5 rooms... and I play 4 of the
> people who live there. Anywho, they all pretty much sit around and
> smoke the water bong all day... you all realize that the 'bubble
> blowing machine' is a huge water bong, right? I mean, look at the
> name... "White rabbit"... the water element... the fact that the sims
> 'fly' when they use it, a metaphor for getting high, and the way they
> talk and the animations... clearly a huge disguised waterbong so the
> game doesn't get slapped with a PG rating hehe... anywho... the fifth
> guy who lives in the dorm never leaves his room... how the heck come?
> Oh, and one of the girls in the dorm is woohoo'ing professor Ralph...
> she no longer has to go class LOL... everytime she kisses him, the
> grade goes up slightly. When they woohoo it goes up quite a bit.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:53:12 GMT, "Maxon"
<jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

>Maybe he's dead - have his friends checked on him recently?

Not that I can recall having seen. But the "sleeping bubbles" are
always present... y'know, when you click on "buy" mode in dorms, the
other sims are not sleeping at all, they're just standing inside their
doors lol