4 Channel Video DVR Card (BNC Connection)

multisync

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
Hi, my boss bought a 4 Channel Video DVR Card (BNC Connection) to someone who sold him only the card itself with no installation cd.He is asking me if i can get it to work but i keep looking for it and i can't find anything on the internet.All i see is people trying to sell the card that will come with the driver and software cd...

is there anyone in there that could have a copy of that cd that i could download somewhere?
here is a picture of the actual card.
4 Channel Video DVR Card (BNC Connection)

dvr.jpg

Thanks for your time.

:hello:

Solution
Plug the card into a working computer, preferably running Windows XP.

The computer will show "Found new hardware" and try to locate drivers, unsuccessfully.

Click cancel to search anywhere else, exiting the new hardware wizard.

Go to Control Panel; Start>Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager

Right-Click on the device that is now showing with a yellow exclamation mark in front of it.

Click the "Details" tab

Click the drop-down box and select "Hardware ID's"

Look at a sample picture below for what to look for...

DEV_MGR.jpg

go to http://pcidatabase.com/ and enter the numbers found in your hardware IDs of the device.

You will be...
Plug the card into a working computer, preferably running Windows XP.

The computer will show "Found new hardware" and try to locate drivers, unsuccessfully.

Click cancel to search anywhere else, exiting the new hardware wizard.

Go to Control Panel; Start>Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager

Right-Click on the device that is now showing with a yellow exclamation mark in front of it.

Click the "Details" tab

Click the drop-down box and select "Hardware ID's"

Look at a sample picture below for what to look for...

DEV_MGR.jpg

go to http://pcidatabase.com/ and enter the numbers found in your hardware IDs of the device.

You will be taken to a page that shows the devices that match your numbers. Look for the device that best describes your device and then search for drivers using Google based on your findings.

Solution
Thanks for the vote... however...

I'd like to hear that you were able to actually use this information to achieve your goal of making the device work properly.

Please let me know if there are any more issues with this card. This thread will close soon, but you can always send me a PM.

multisync

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
As long as i can get the driver it will work it only matter of time :D

i will lets u know when i get it to work.It might take a while because i will have to bring the card at home to avoid getting the boss computer busy for this process.

Sure thing. Whenever you go to do all this stuff, you can click on my nic.. "Tigsounds" (as right above my cats in the litter box roller coaster picture) and then somewhere it will show my email is not available but you can send a private message. Use that and I'll get it.