Dorm modification cheat?

I read in the Prima guide that the cheat so you can
modify existing dorms is "boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false".
Someone online had it as "boolprop dormspecifictoolsenabled false".
I've tried both of these and can't get them to work at all, and wondered
if anyone has had any luck getting this to work.

The cheat given in the Prima guide for building your own dorm works
great for me, just not this one.

Laura

Enter just like this:

boolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled false

(btw, it will time out and revert back to the default setting)

Laura Castellano wrote:
> I read in the Prima guide that the cheat so you can
> modify existing dorms is "boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false".
> Someone online had it as "boolprop dormspecifictoolsenabled false". I've
> tried both of these and can't get them to work at all, and wondered if
> anyone has had any luck getting this to work.
>
> The cheat given in the Prima guide for building your own dorm works
> great for me, just not this one.
>
> Laura

There is a text file in the folder of University under "programs", there
are some cheats listed there. Is this the one you need:

boolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled true/false

You need to enter is this way, if you do dormspecifictoolsdisabled it
might not work.

Bianca