University problem

Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2005 2:03:19 AM

Installation was fine, but when I (finally) get into a house at the campus
my sims just stand there. I can do anything else, for example click on the
frigde to make dinner and it will show up as a task but they will not move.

Unfortunatly I decided to uninstall Sims 2 entirely, but the same problem
keeps occuring.

Any idea's?

More about : university problem

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:45:32 PM

Huh - you uninstalled Sims 2? Do you mean the EP or did you really
uninstall the original game?

I notice the game installs the EP as a semi-separate installation - I now
have two icons to click to start the game, the original and the EP. Does
anyone know why this is? When I click on the original icon, it say insert
the original game disc - perhaps I should try it and find out what happens.

Best wishes
Maxon

news:D 0qgv2$de8$1@reader08.wxs.nl...

!