University problem

Installation was fine, but when I (finally) get into a house at the campus
my sims just stand there. I can do anything else, for example click on the
frigde to make dinner and it will show up as a task but they will not move.

Unfortunatly I decided to uninstall Sims 2 entirely, but the same problem
keeps occuring.

Any idea's?
1 answer Last reply
More about university problem

    Huh - you uninstalled Sims 2? Do you mean the EP or did you really
    uninstall the original game?

    I notice the game installs the EP as a semi-separate installation - I now
    have two icons to click to start the game, the original and the EP. Does
    anyone know why this is? When I click on the original icon, it say insert
    the original game disc - perhaps I should try it and find out what happens.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Sims Lover" <k_atja@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Installation was fine, but when I (finally) get into a house at the campus
    > my sims just stand there. I can do anything else, for example click on the
    > frigde to make dinner and it will show up as a task but they will not
    move.

    > Unfortunatly I decided to uninstall Sims 2 entirely, but the same problem
    > keeps occuring.
    >
    > Any idea's?

Sims Games Video Games