Sign in with
Your question

Graphic card (nvedia)

Last response: in Components
June 7, 2009 5:05:25 PM

hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.

The history of Nvidia's G92 graphics processor is a long one, as these things go. The first graphics card based on it was the GeForce 8800 GT, which debuted in October of 2007. The 8800 GT was a stripped-down version of the G92 with a few bits and pieces disabled. The fuller implementation of G92 came in December '07 in the form of the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB. This card initiated the G92's long history of brand confusion by overlapping with existing 320MB and 640MB versions of the GeForce 8800 GTS, which were based on an entirely different chip, the much larger (and older) G80. Those cards had arrived on the scene way back in November of 2006.

As the winter of '07 began to fade into spring, Nvidia had a change of heart and suddenly started renaming the later members of the GeForce 8 series as "new" 9-series cards. Thus the GeForce 8800 GTS 512 became the 9800 GTX. And thus things remained for nearly ten weeks.

Then, in response to the introduction of strong new competition, Nvidia shipped a new version of the G92 GPU with the same basic architecture but manufactured on a smaller 55nm fabrication process. This chip found its way to market aboard a slightly revised graphics card dubbed the GeForce 9800 GTX+. The base clock speeds on the GTX+ matched those of some "overclocked in the box" GeForce 9800 GTX cards, and the performance of the two was essentially identical, though the GTX+ did reduce power consumption by a handful of watts. Slowly, the GTX+ began replacing the 9800 GTX in the market, as the buying public scratched its collective head over the significance of that plus symbol.

=========================
will smith
=========================

find lawyer-find lawyer

More about : graphic card nvedia

a c 271 U Graphics card
June 7, 2009 5:38:43 PM

!