Sign in with
Your question

Nvidia Officially Filing for Bankrupcy and ATI bought by Intel

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 1, 2009 3:58:25 AM

April Fools!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce: 

haha:lol: 

Hope you Enjoy it!:hello: 
April 1, 2009 4:15:43 AM

L1qu1d said:
April Fools!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce: 

Just a wee bit early.
a b U Graphics card
April 1, 2009 4:17:50 AM

This is not an April Fools joke, but a prophecy foretelling the future...
Related resources
April 1, 2009 4:19:44 AM

nope Canada Eastern time when i posted it was 2 minutes to April First:) 

As for the prophecy thing, lol simply no. :) 
April 1, 2009 7:09:55 AM

Doesnt matter what timezone your in, the forums says:

" 03-31-2009 at 11:58:25 PM "

YOU = FAIL
April 1, 2009 12:00:46 PM

Yes I did say it was 2 minutes before april fools day right:) 

I didn't know that your that accurate, I'm sorry, 2 minutes off, thank god your not the moderator....but apparently you like acting like 1.

11:58 oh noes 2 minutes off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God how can I go on? Maybe if I weren't so anal with time, I mean I could've waited 2 minutes! WHY oh WHY!
HAHAHA, loser lighten up its a joke. My god you take sh!t so seriously.

Oh and P.s

wait for your card, if the blank screen persists, you have many options that can be broken, including motherboard PSU Ram and CPU.

Good day to you.

April 1, 2009 2:00:43 PM

Should you not be at school?

PS thanks.
April 1, 2009 2:02:03 PM

i just hope that might come real. :D 
April 1, 2009 2:43:33 PM

coming from you, I'd be upset with my life 2. ;) 

Something meaningful yet your the 1 posting here 2.

Any other advice you want to share grumpy? :) 

Not my prob zipzoom that you need to be the forum's official cranky user. Always saying ppl are stupid yet, although today you used the word moron (good job it made me laugh). Yet your words are being thrown out there as though you are some guru;)
But I feel for you, not having a sense of humor can be painful. Or maybe yours is just too high class for something this stupid;)

Although seeing most of your advice and posts, I don't expect much at all.

Now prove how big your e-penis is respond to this post.

I'll make it easy for you, you win, go on and live your life and make it meaningful little boy!!!
Oh and you clicked because you always have to say something;)

@ Bonse, I'm in Class right now:) 
a b U Graphics card
April 1, 2009 3:48:12 PM

Well, I thought it was funny, espescially because Liquid posted it, and most the time he posts legitimate tech news.

Little kids, run off and play with yourselves and leave Liq alone.
April 1, 2009 4:05:38 PM

thanks Annisman, speaking of which did you try out the OC and see what stalker gave you? Your pic reminded me.

Big diff or just meh?
a b U Graphics card
April 1, 2009 5:01:30 PM

Actually I just reinstalled Vista 64, so all my games are gone. I kept my save games from stalker though, I don't know if I'm gonna install Stalker any time soon, right now I just have Counter Strike Source, and Empire total war.

It's funny when I reinstall Vista, and it tells me that I'm out of activations.

I mean, I pay good money for that software, so I found an activation crack and all is better, it's too bad when legit customers have to resort to cracks to activate their retail copy of windows. = (
April 1, 2009 5:09:37 PM

That is not a joke but that is like doomsday situation and paradise for monopoly and fanboyism. Yayyy!!! No more competition!!!! Happy?

Well, only Intel fanboys like you would love that. :D 

(just kidding, relax, I was just testing your patience. Not to mention that you are actually NVIDIA fanboy making anti-NVIDIA joke, that's why it is funny. Oh, and I am not really a little boy.) LOL! :D 

April 1, 2009 5:34:47 PM

How did I know this was a April Fools joke, even before I clicked on it.............Either way, it was freakin hilarious. Just thinking about Intel buying ATI, that would probably make Larrabee 5x better than it will be. I could then see ATI making high-end graphics cards instead of mainstream like they have been lately. Ultimately ending in the annihilation of Nvidia :) .
April 1, 2009 6:54:54 PM

No comment I'll just let it play on:) 

Hope you guys enjoyed it;)
April 1, 2009 7:10:12 PM

L1qu1d said:

11:58 oh noes 2 minutes off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day to you.

Well...if we were talking about Atomic bombs and timers and like things; 2 minutes could be a problem :) 

But yeah not a bad joke, but I saw it and expected it to be an April fools, especially after the CPU shootout article XD
April 1, 2009 7:14:21 PM

Annisman said:

It's funny when I reinstall Vista, and it tells me that I'm out of activations.

I mean, I pay good money for that software, so I found an activation crack and all is better, it's too bad when legit customers have to resort to cracks to activate their retail copy of windows. = (

Damn...last time it did that I spent the 2 hours on the phone with an Indian named "John" =/

I actually just reinstalled it, but I didn't have a problem with it, OEM usually works better for infringement/re-installation in my opinion XD
April 1, 2009 7:40:51 PM

this headline got my attention -

100 foot Wave Threshold Finally Breached !

"Details are still a bit blurry, but according to eye-witness accounts, big-wave hellions Rusty Long and Grant “Twiggy” Baker have broken the 100-foot barrier, catching and surfing a sky-scraper-size wave off the coast of Chile’s Isla Alejandra Selkirk, several hundred miles off the coast of mainland Chile. "
April 1, 2009 9:04:21 PM

L1qu1d said:
April Fools!!!!!!!!!!

Headline News:
intel, AMD and nVidia to be bought off by non other than Microsoft
a b U Graphics card
April 2, 2009 2:15:56 AM

lcp2000 said:
Headline News:
intel, AMD and nVidia to be bought off by non other than Microsoft

does anbody else think that would be totally awesome ?

Let's see Apple try and compete with those 3 musketeers.
!