i cant install university

Last response: in Video Games
March 10, 2005 10:39:08 PM

has anyone had this problem before
i tried downloading the new expansion pack sims university, and at the
very end it says that it needs to make sure the sims2 is up to date and
asks me to put in the sims2 disk, and then when its almost done, a popup
comes up and says error, and then terminates the download...i tried many
things, but it will never download...HELP!

More about : install university

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:50:43 AM

islandbabi wrote:

> has anyone had this problem before
> i tried downloading the new expansion pack sims university, and at the
> very end it says that it needs to make sure the sims2 is up to date and
> asks me to put in the sims2 disk, and then when its almost done, a popup
> comes up and says error, and then terminates the download...i tried many
> things, but it will never download...HELP!

Did you try the latest patch from the sims2 site directly?

Maybe that'll work better for you?

-georg
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:50:44 AM

where can i find the latest patch...lol im still learning all of this sims
stuff =\
March 11, 2005 3:50:44 AM

where can i find the latest patch...lol im still learning all of this sims
stuff =\
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 5:24:35 AM

I'm looking for: Old city, abandon, decrepit sidewalks tiles for my sims 1
slum hood. Does anyone know where I might find some?

Many thanks,

-Abe
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 6:24:31 AM

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:39:08 -0500, "islandbabi"
<lil_lisa_lou2@yahoo.com> wrote:

>has anyone had this problem before
>i tried downloading the new expansion pack sims university, and at the
>very end it says that it needs to make sure the sims2 is up to date and
>asks me to put in the sims2 disk, and then when its almost done, a popup
>comes up and says error, and then terminates the download...i tried many
>things, but it will never download...HELP!

Don't install Sims University to the Sims 2 directory, I found out
the hard way that is a big no no as it changes the files it checks,
when it can't find them it just uninstalls university and leaves your
Sims 2 install a mess.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:27:42 PM

islandbabi wrote:

> where can i find the latest patch...lol im still learning all of this sims
> stuff =\

http://thesims2.ea.com/update/

-georg
!