Sign in with
Your question

Network Controller n Audio device are missing?

Last response: in Components
June 8, 2009 2:07:50 PM

Hi there,

today i reinstall my window, after installation when i go for install the drivers , i found Network controller and audio device is missing.

then i check BIOS
in Bios setting both are hidden
i can't enable both device from Bios and OS

i do not what can i do

help me please.

Dan

June 8, 2009 3:45:37 PM

Hi D

Are these onboard devices or PCI?
June 9, 2009 2:16:50 AM

yes both are on board devices
Related resources
June 9, 2009 2:20:58 AM

help me pls.
June 9, 2009 2:22:03 AM

Hmm.....strange. Try this: Shut down and unplug the PSU. Remove the mem sticks and the CMOS battery. Discharge the motherboard by holding in the power button while touching the chassis for approx 30 sec. Put the battery back in followed by the memory then post, see if that helps.
June 9, 2009 2:28:19 AM

I would recommend you update the BIOS to latest first. Then perform a 'Reset to Default' afterward in BIOS. Reboot then try again.

Are you sure you've looked in every sub(or sub-sub) menus in the BIOS?
June 9, 2009 2:34:43 AM

wuzy said:
I would recommend you update the BIOS to latest first. Then perform a 'Reset to Default' afterward in BIOS. Reboot then try again.

Are you sure you've looked in every sub(or sub-sub) menus in the BIOS?

That was going to be my next reply, his bios maybe corrupt. I wanted to try this first.
June 9, 2009 2:57:18 AM

Thx to Wuzy and staram5

its works reset default BIOS Settings
June 9, 2009 2:58:01 AM

GOD bless u many many thx to all
June 9, 2009 3:00:59 AM

Glad every thing worked out, take care.
June 9, 2009 4:05:34 AM

*records another 'Reset to Default' success*

Funny that it works for some BIOS. I happen to came across it back in the old days with my 8RDA+ after updating the BIOS. There were supposed to be new options in BIOS, but I didn't see them. Then I read instruction that suggest with any newly updated BIOS you need to reconfigure everything from ground zero with 'Reset to Default'.

Anyway, glad you've fixed it.
June 9, 2009 4:12:27 AM

@wuzy
"I would recommend you update the BIOS to latest first. Then perform a 'Reset to Default' afterward in BIOS. "

Don't try to steal all the credit, you recommended "Reset to Default" after the bios update. Sorry buddy but you have to share this one :D .
!