Sims University crash!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2005 10:31:54 AM

Ever since I installed the sims 2 university (uk version), whenever I
tried to load a lot up from the main neighbourhood it just sits on the
something?

More about : sims university crash

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 12:31:41 PM

"Eveie" <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Ever since I installed the sims 2 university (uk version), whenever I
> tried to load a lot up from the main neighbourhood it just sits on the
> something?

You probably have something game altering in your downloads folder that the
game doesn't like. You could try taking them out if you know what ones might
be causing it or do what I did and just take your downloads folder out and
add stuff back a bit at a time. A patch won't fix this as Maxis says they
don't need to fix it so you can run third party hacks and mods.

Gareeth

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 2:41:13 PM

Apart from mods are the skins ok? Cos I would like to keep them.
March 11, 2005 7:34:05 PM

"Eveie" <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Ever since I installed the sims 2 university (uk version), whenever I
> tried to load a lot up from the main neighbourhood it just sits on the
> something?

I had the same problem, I solved it by removing my downloads folder. Have
you tried that?

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
Anonymous

> Apart from mods are the skins ok? Cos I would like to keep them.

They should in theory be okay. Keep them and see what happens. I have put
back nearly all my skins, and clothes now and with the career hacks gone I
am having no issues.

Gareeth
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 11:03:24 PM

"Eveie" <eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Apart from mods are the skins ok? Cos I would like to keep them.

Nope not all of them. I had only clothing and walls, no mods but uni
wouldn't work with them.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
June 14, 2008 3:11:07 AM

Wow, i think i've got the same problem.

My sims 2 University always crash when i try to build a new sims..

BTW which downloads folder are you talking about?The browser one or the EA games one?

Thanks

Sorry for the bad english
!