I am seeking a mutimdia hard disk iomega which can records films from camera or

G

Hello,
Would you please let me know where can i buy in casablanca or somewhere else in Morocco, a multimedia hard disk iomega capacity 500 gb or more wich records directly photos and films directly from different sources. Thanks a lot

jonathan7007_95

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Hello,
Would you please let me know where can i buy in casablanca or somewhere else in Morocco, a multimedia hard disk iomega capacity 500 gb or more wich records directly photos and films directly from different sources. Thanks a lot

I looked into this a week ago because I shoot professionally on location and want to insure I can "save" (burn to optical) images a few times during the shoot before coming back to the office. I believe that the devices I remembered from about 2001-2003 or so have disappeared because the cost of netbooks went so low you could carry one of those and a USB optical drive to do the same thing with vastly more flexibility. Anyway, there are no such devices (if I understand your need) available new. (...that I could find.)

The other option is to carry a lot of cards. CF cards are up to 64GIG. SD cards are up to, what? 32? 64?

jonathan7007