University Hacks Question/Request

I just got University for my birthday and removed all the hacked items I had
prior....but there is 1 that I totally dug and wondered if there was a new
version of it? It's the large picture (I think it's a scenescape) and you
can click on it in 3 different places for what you want....needs,
aspiration, skills.

I looked around MTS2 and I cannot seem to locate it. Maybe I am just
missing it, does anyone know where or if I can get this to work with
University?

Also, I removed everything I installed for TS2 (skins, objects, etc.)
because the game would not load. Do I need to have updated skins as well as
objects and hacks? Sorry if this has been asked before....

Thanks a bunch!
Dianna

"k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.none> wrote in message
>I just got University for my birthday and removed all the hacked items
>I had
> prior....but there is 1 that I totally dug and wondered if there was a
> new
> version of it? It's the large picture (I think it's a scenescape) and
> you
> can click on it in 3 different places for what you want....needs,
> aspiration, skills.
>
> I looked around MTS2 and I cannot seem to locate it. Maybe I am just
> missing it, does anyone know where or if I can get this to work with
> University?
>
> Also, I removed everything I installed for TS2 (skins, objects, etc.)
> because the game would not load. Do I need to have updated skins as
> well as
> objects and hacks? Sorry if this has been asked before....
>
> Thanks a bunch!
> Dianna

You probably have seen this, but I'm going to post this from MTS2
anyway. Scroll down
the page and it tells you
all the hacks that work and I must say, there are a lot that do work.
YIPPEE!!

I think you're talking about the stilllife picture by Jerry. I have it
and it works!!
I love that hack, it took the place of about 3.

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47692

Hope this helps.........B

DON'T UPDATE your skins, walls and floors with SimPE, you'll ruin them.
They shouldn't give any trouble. If you are having trouble, it's likely to
be a stray hack in with your skins or skins from a downloaded career.

Best wishes
Maxon

> DON'T UPDATE your skins, walls and floors with SimPE, you'll ruin them.
> They shouldn't give any trouble. If you are having trouble, it's likely
> be a stray hack in with your skins or skins from a downloaded career.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Grrr.
All my old skins, walls and floors now back and behaving nicely. Even the
fishes and the dandilions.
No hacks, apart from teleport picture and select mirror.

Only one glitch and I don;t think it has anything to do with the EP.
Some of my own walls and floors are showing up twice in the decorating tool
boxes. Like a ninny I decided to delete the second one, as redundant, then
found the first didn't work, but had defaulted to a Maxi tile.

Any ideas on what causes this? Decorated packed houses being repeated, or
some such?
And can i do anything about it?

I have yet to replace them, so don;t know if it happens through a fault in
the particular tile, or whatever.

Granny.

TRENDING THREADS