Satisfying ghostbusters and stargazers

Do Sims with Knowledge aspiration ever get tired of stargazing? They
seem to have this perpetually on their list of wants. One of my Sims
has already been abducted by the ETs and she still wants to stargaze all
the time. What do the Sims get out of this?

Second question: These same Sims with Knowledge aspirations seem to
have a powerful desire to see a ghost. How am I supposed to satisfy
this? I thought of trapping a delivery person or someone like that in a
doorless room until they starve, which is kind of gruesome and
time-consuming but might provide a ghost after the person dies, right?
Short of slaughtering a helpless Sim in this way, how else can I find
ghosts to please my Sims' eerie desires?

More about satisfying ghostbusters stargazers

    "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >?
    >
    > Second question: These same Sims with Knowledge aspirations seem to
    > have a powerful desire to see a ghost. How am I supposed to satisfy
    > this? I thought of trapping a delivery person or someone like that in a
    > doorless room until they starve, which is kind of gruesome and
    > time-consuming but might provide a ghost after the person dies, right?
    > Short of slaughtering a helpless Sim in this way, how else can I find
    > ghosts to please my Sims' eerie desires?

    You can wait for one to die of old age if killing them is not to your taste
    or you can have your knowledge Sims befriend Sims who have graves in their
    yard and hope that they will wind up over there when a haunting is in
    progress.

    Gareeth

    Gareeth writes:

    > You can wait for one to die of old age if killing them is not to your taste ...

    Unfortunately I turned aging off.

    > ... or you can have your knowledge Sims befriend Sims who have graves in their
    > yard and hope that they will wind up over there when a haunting is in
    > progress.

    Is there anyone in Venonaville who has some handy graves?

    Is it possible to move a grave or urn to a different lot?

    > Is there anyone in Venonaville who has some handy graves?

    I've only played Veronaville once so I don't know. You could have a look at
    the Masis houses though.

    > Is it possible to move a grave or urn to a different lot?

    Nope.

    Gareeth

    Gareeth wrote:
    > "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> ?
    >>
    >> Second question: These same Sims with Knowledge aspirations seem to
    >> have a powerful desire to see a ghost. How am I supposed to satisfy
    >> this? I thought of trapping a delivery person or someone like that
    >> in a doorless room until they starve, which is kind of gruesome and
    >> time-consuming but might provide a ghost after the person dies,
    >> right? Short of slaughtering a helpless Sim in this way, how else
    >> can I find ghosts to please my Sims' eerie desires?
    >>
    > You can wait for one to die of old age if killing them is not to your
    > taste or you can have your knowledge Sims befriend Sims who have
    > graves in their yard and hope that they will wind up over there when
    > a haunting is in progress.
    >
    > Gareeth

    Mortimer Goth always had that aspiration, to see a ghost. Nobody has as
    many ghosts as the Goths. I'd often send Mortimer outside to prune the
    roses in the graveyard when several of his ancestors were floating around
    the yard. He'd walk right by them with the "See a Ghost" want and he still
    didn't see them. I even had him walk right through ghosts and he still
    didn't see them. But now he IS a ghost, so I guess he gets to see them all
    the time. <g>

    Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games