System Restore Error

When I tried to restore my computer to an earlier date, I got the error message -
Winlogon.exe
The procedure entry point GetGlobalBabyJITEnabled could not be located in the dynamic link library CLBCatQ.DLL
Could you please help
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore error

    Check here http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select S
    and scroll to System Restore.
    "deepdaleuk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I tried to restore my computer to an earlier date, I got the error
    message -
    > Winlogon.exe
    > The procedure entry point GetGlobalBabyJITEnabled could not be located in
    the dynamic link library CLBCatQ.DLL
    > Could you please help

Configuration Microsoft Error Message System Restore Windows XP