How do you make aliens?

Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien families
and am in general not interested in them. But I was wondering, if I
were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien Sims? I looked at the
"Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to just make humans.

--
--Cuth
37 answers Last reply

    In neighborhood view hit ctrl+shift+c which opens the cheat window (you
    probably know that already but just in case someone doesn't)

    In the cheat window type in

    boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

    Enter the Create a Family

    Press shift+N

    All skins will then be available.

    To turn it off type in the same cheat but substitute false for true.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone schrieb:
    > Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien families
    > and am in general not interested in them. But I was wondering, if I
    > were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien Sims? I looked at the
    > "Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to just make humans.

    When your sims are looking through a telescope they sometimes get
    abducted by aliens. Male Sims are pregnant when they come back.

    Manuel Bander wrote:
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone schrieb:
    >
    >> Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien
    >> families and am in general not interested in them. But I was
    >> wondering, if I were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien
    >> Sims? I looked at the "Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to
    >> just make humans.
    >>

    > When your sims are looking through a telescope they sometimes get
    > abducted by aliens. Male Sims are pregnant when they come back.

    Yes, I do know that.

    So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?

    --
    --Cuth

    > So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?

    There are alien skins available for download.

    Gareeth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > Manuel Bander wrote:
    >
    >> Cuthbert Gurdlestone schrieb:
    >>
    >>> Pardon me if this is a naive question. I don't play the alien
    >>> families and am in general not interested in them. But I was
    >>> wondering, if I were to play in Strangetown, how do I make alien
    >>> Sims? I looked at the "Create A Sim" feature there and it seems to
    >>> just make humans.
    >>>

    >> When your sims are looking through a telescope they sometimes get
    >> abducted by aliens. Male Sims are pregnant when they come back.
    >

    > Yes, I do know that.
    >
    > So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?

    you can use the "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" cheat in the CAS
    screen, you also have to enter SHIFT+N for it to work. tried it once and
    the alien skin is available.

    Bianca

    But they are custom skins not Maxis alien skins - a small but distinct
    difference especially when it comes to family tree genetics.

    MM

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    >> So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?
    >>

    > you can use the "boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true" cheat in the CAS
    > screen, you also have to enter SHIFT+N for it to work. tried it once and
    > the alien skin is available.
    >
    > Bianca

    Ahhh-HA! That happens to me by accident now and then. So you CAN get at the
    Social Bunny costume?
    Wonderful! A house of bunnies.
    Thank you so much.

    Granny.

    "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > Ahhh-HA! That happens to me by accident now and then. So you CAN get at
    > the Social Bunny costume?
    > Wonderful! A house of bunnies.
    > Thank you so much.

    You can get it without a cheat if you marry an NPC. For wardrobe purposes
    they are all one family so when you get one you will have the social bunny
    costumes and all the other ones as well.

    Gareeth

    > "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
    > message news:tnyYd.2753$QN1.680@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    >
    >> Ahhh-HA! That happens to me by accident now and then. So you CAN get at
    >> the Social Bunny costume?
    >> Wonderful! A house of bunnies.
    >> Thank you so much.
    >>
    > You can get it without a cheat if you marry an NPC. For wardrobe purposes
    > they are all one family so when you get one you will have the social bunny
    > costumes and all the other ones as well.
    >
    > Gareeth
    Heck. Then I could have found this ages ago if I didn;t treat the townies
    with a fine cock of the snoot.
    Apart from turning them into piles of ashes, that is.

    Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!

    > Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!

    There is a Goopy who is a professor too. Revenge of the Goopies.

    Gareeth

    There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    > "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
    message

    > > Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!
    > >
    > There is a Goopy who is a professor too. Revenge of the Goopies.
    >
    > Gareeth

    > "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
    > message news:4kDYd.2907$QN1.1008@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    >>
    >> Oh No!!! This reinstall means Goopy will be back!!!
    >>
    > There is a Goopy who is a professor too. Revenge of the Goopies.
    >
    > Gareeth

    Use him as a base daddy in the Spawning? Back to the Midwitch Goopies,
    again.
    Next time I will try to be kinder. I am sure a bit of boolpropping for his
    terrible table manners, dark glasses and a big bushy beard would improve his
    looks a bit... or a diver's helmet - whatever.

    Awwww. Nuts.

    Granny.

    > There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.

    We do know. And we have our doubts, as well.

    It makes one wonder it does. They stick their faces onto canvas and the Sims
    have to paint them. They carve themselves in stone and get planted on the
    top of tall hills, and then they produce a Goopy who goes about picking
    fights, farting and has a food fall-out zone of about ten feet.

    I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.

    >> There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.
    >
    > We do know. And we have our doubts, as well.
    >>
    > It makes one wonder it does. They stick their faces onto canvas and the
    > Sims have to paint them. They carve themselves in stone and get planted on
    > the top of tall hills, and then they produce a Goopy who goes about
    > picking fights, farting and has a food fall-out zone of about ten feet.
    >
    > I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.

    Don't forget that he's a romance aspiration.

    He's now married to Opie-with-face-mashed-wide in my game. We'll have to
    see how long he lasts before he becomes satellite fodder. He left a lovely
    wedding video that captured their bliss in front of absolutely no one.

    Speaking of the earlier part of this thread, does the cheat mentioned allow
    you to create a sim with a bunny head? Just moving in an NPC gives you the
    bunny body, but not the heads.

    PS and for a rant, I wish Maxis had decided not to simply include the names
    of the people who work for them as NPCs. I already have 3 Jihoons, 4 Amins
    and 2 Berjeses in one neighborhood and 5 Trista Shaws in another. It's
    ridiculous.

    "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
    > message news:DkMYd.3206$QN1.3071@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    >>
    >> "Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >>> There's a Goopy works at Maxis you know.
    >>
    >> We do know. And we have our doubts, as well.
    >>>
    >> It makes one wonder it does. They stick their faces onto canvas and the
    >> Sims have to paint them. They carve themselves in stone and get planted
    >> on the top of tall hills, and then they produce a Goopy who goes about
    >> picking fights, farting and has a food fall-out zone of about ten feet.
    >>
    >> I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.
    >
    > Don't forget that he's a romance aspiration.

    I dare say his mother loves him....

    > He's now married to Opie-with-face-mashed-wide in my game. We'll have to
    > see how long he lasts before he becomes satellite fodder. He left a
    > lovely wedding video that captured their bliss in front of absolutely no
    > one.

    Oh, that is so sad. <wipe tear from eye...>

    > Speaking of the earlier part of this thread, does the cheat mentioned
    > allow you to create a sim with a bunny head? Just moving in an NPC gives
    > you the bunny body, but not the heads.

    I am not sure yet, having, er, gone bananas, in charge of a keyboard. But it
    did offer me the psychiatrist, and I am sure, yes I did, see the bunny
    heads. Different colours, which looked fun.

    I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
    yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on the
    conubial kip.

    > PS and for a rant, I wish Maxis had decided not to simply include the
    > names of the people who work for them as NPCs. I already have 3 Jihoons,
    > 4 Amins and 2 Berjeses in one neighborhood and 5 Trista Shaws in another.
    > It's ridiculous.
    I have never noticed this, having little to do with the wretched hangers on.
    Bar adult Amin, of a black skin and lovely smile variety. I have a soft
    spot for Amin - it's between my ears.

    > "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >>> I do not think they have done Dear Goopy a favour.
    >>
    >> Don't forget that he's a romance aspiration.
    >
    > I dare say his mother loves him....
    >>
    >> He's now married to Opie-with-face-mashed-wide in my game. We'll have to
    >> see how long he lasts before he becomes satellite fodder. He left a
    >> lovely wedding video that captured their bliss in front of absolutely no
    >> one.
    >
    > Oh, that is so sad. <wipe tear from eye...>

    Well, at least they were happy.

    >> Speaking of the earlier part of this thread, does the cheat mentioned
    >> allow you to create a sim with a bunny head? Just moving in an NPC gives
    >> you the bunny body, but not the heads.
    >>

    > I am not sure yet, having, er, gone bananas, in charge of a keyboard. But
    > it did offer me the psychiatrist, and I am sure, yes I did, see the bunny
    > heads. Different colours, which looked fun.
    >
    > I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
    > yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
    > the conubial kip.

    I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
    mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
    roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's only a
    sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move without
    getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty awful, and
    making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent, which should
    complete the horrorshow.

    And those cows are total bastards, always pranking and making messes.
    What's up with that? I do find it amusing that they have a throwdown any
    time they're on the lot with a cheerleader or a llama. I tried to get one
    of my sims to talk to a cow (she was one "meet someone new" from platinum
    aspiration right before a final), but was interrupted as the cheerleader on
    the lot put down the guitar she was playing, immediately ran across the lot
    and started beating the hell out of the cow.

    >> I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
    >> yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
    >> the conubial kip.
    >
    > I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
    > mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
    > roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's only
    > a sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move without
    > getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty awful, and
    > making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent, which should
    > complete the horrorshow.

    Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!

    > And those cows are total bastards, always pranking and making messes.
    > What's up with that? I do find it amusing that they have a throwdown any
    > time they're on the lot with a cheerleader or a llama. I tried to get one
    > of my sims to talk to a cow (she was one "meet someone new" from platinum
    > aspiration right before a final), but was interrupted as the cheerleader
    > on the lot put down the guitar she was playing, immediately ran across the
    > lot and started beating the hell out of the cow.

    I haven't got as far as moving a Sim to uni yet, but today, after re-doing
    Strangethingy, a visitor arrived at the new Curious Steel Cube house. Olive
    Spectre? And she, sweet old thing, greeted Vikund by dotting him with a
    water balloon.

    I find this grim. So did Vikund. 8((( All in his nice new clothes, and all.
    This is the first time I have seen a prank in operation; but I fear not the
    last,

    Granny - an old stick in the mud.

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    > I haven't got as far as moving a Sim to uni yet, but today, after re-doing
    > Strangethingy, a visitor arrived at the new Curious Steel Cube house. Olive
    > Spectre? And she, sweet old thing, greeted Vikund by dotting him with a
    > water balloon.
    >
    > I find this grim. So did Vikund. 8((( All in his nice new clothes, and all.
    > This is the first time I have seen a prank in operation; but I fear not the
    > last,
    >
    > Granny - an old stick in the mud.

    Yes, one townie in Georgtown isn't allowed back to any of the
    households. My sims had to follow her around with a mop, and the house
    constantly shook with the joybuzzer. She kicked over all of my
    flamingoes and stole my gnomes. If she ever comes back, she is going in
    the shed.

    -georg

    > "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>> I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit. And
    >>> yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
    >>> the conubial kip.
    >>
    >> I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
    >> mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
    >> roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's
    >> only a sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move
    >> without getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty
    >> awful, and making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent,
    >> which should complete the horrorshow.
    >
    > Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!

    Nah. Two different sims, one's seducing a llama, the other's going after a
    cow.

    I did manage to finish up the cow seduction since I made that previous post,
    and made an interesting discovery. Since I didn't want anything naughty
    happening at the sim's dorm under the watchful eyes of his girlfriends, I
    had him invite the cow to a community lot, in this case, the gym. Much to
    my surprise I discovered that upon arriving on the lot, I was able to
    control both the cow and my sim. It may be a glitch, because I think I've
    invited sims out to University community lots in the past and not seen this.
    The cow had 10 playful and 10 outgoing points, and zero in the other
    attributes, and she had some pretty nice skills.

    The nice thing is that since I had control of the cow, I was able to have
    her initiate her "First Kiss" with my sim, which was an absurd cutscene.
    The cow head pretty much obscured everything that the cutscene ordinarily
    shows. Right afterwards my sim jumped in the hot tub, she followed in
    completely naked (yes, there is an actual huge-lipped sim under the cow
    costume) and they did the watery wallbanger, so to speak. Since she lost
    her cow costume, it did not factor into that cutscene. I would have filmed
    both cutscenes but I got sick of how badly my game runs when I have the
    smooth edges setting set to the lowest level so I changed it, removing the
    ability to film cutscenes.

    Now my family sim who was as pure as driven snow when he went to college has
    a list of aspirations that would make my most notorious romance sims blush.
    I also wonder if any of his girlfriends will notice that he seems to spend
    an inordinate amount of time at the gym but he never seems to work out. In
    the conventional sense, of course.

    Perhaps I'll have him move into a house on his own* and move the cow in with
    him, then I can have the cow try to seduce a llama and everything will go
    crazy in a mascot-on-mascot sort of way.

    *Does anyone know how the game factors how much money one sim gets when he
    moves out of a dorm that housed multiple sims? Since this guy's a senior
    who's made dean's list each semester, and he had over 5k in initial
    scholarships, a great portion of the community money in that dorm is his.
    If he starts with 500 simoleons after moving out and splitting up the "dorm
    family", I'd be plenty annoyed.

    > The nice thing is that since I had control of the cow, I was able to have
    > her initiate her "First Kiss" with my sim, which was an absurd cutscene.
    > The cow head pretty much obscured everything that the cutscene ordinarily
    > shows. Right afterwards my sim jumped in the hot tub, she followed in
    > completely naked (yes, there is an actual huge-lipped sim under the cow
    > costume) and they did the watery wallbanger, so to speak.

    And one small note. The woohoo with the cow went into my sim's memory panel
    as "Woohooing the help" that one would get from schtupping the maid or the
    mailman or any other service NPC. She was nothing more than a student when
    I was controlling her, though.

    I think that someone on the Maxis site posted an alien that is extracted
    from the original Maxis genetics. Anyway, it does seem to breeed true for
    at least two generations, if that is worth anything.
    > But they are custom skins not Maxis alien skins - a small but distinct
    > difference especially when it comes to family tree genetics.
    >
    > MM
    >

    > "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > So does that mean there's no way to create aliens from scratch?
    >> >
    >> There are alien skins available for download.
    >>
    >> Gareeth

    Ah I realise the bungalow must have disappeared in your sims files
    implosion. Good - now leave those Curious brothers alone this time.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    > >> I contented myself with giving a Sim a bunny suit as his track suit.
    And
    > >> yes, it did look very disturbing watching him make out with his wife on
    > >> the conubial kip.
    > >
    > > I have one college student sim on her way to seducing one of the llama
    > > mascots, and another almost through seducing a cow mascot (the only
    > > roadblock is that he lives with two of his lovers already, so there's
    only
    > > a sliver of time where he might actually be able to make his move
    without
    > > getting the hammer dropped on him). When they kiss it's pretty awful,
    and
    > > making out on the couch is even worse. Woohoo is imminent, which should
    > > complete the horrorshow.
    >
    > Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!
    >

    > > And those cows are total bastards, always pranking and making messes.
    > > What's up with that? I do find it amusing that they have a throwdown
    any
    > > time they're on the lot with a cheerleader or a llama. I tried to get
    one
    > > of my sims to talk to a cow (she was one "meet someone new" from
    platinum
    > > aspiration right before a final), but was interrupted as the cheerleader
    > > on the lot put down the guitar she was playing, immediately ran across
    the
    > > lot and started beating the hell out of the cow.
    > >
    > I haven't got as far as moving a Sim to uni yet, but today, after re-doing
    > Strangethingy, a visitor arrived at the new Curious Steel Cube house.
    Olive
    > Spectre? And she, sweet old thing, greeted Vikund by dotting him with a
    > water balloon.
    >
    > I find this grim. So did Vikund. 8((( All in his nice new clothes, and
    all.
    > This is the first time I have seen a prank in operation; but I fear not
    the
    > last,
    >
    > Granny - an old stick in the mud.

    You could always kaching him back to wealth.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

> [...]
    > the conventional sense, of course.
    >
    > Perhaps I'll have him move into a house on his own* and move the cow in
    with
    > him, then I can have the cow try to seduce a llama and everything will go
    > crazy in a mascot-on-mascot sort of way.

    > *Does anyone know how the game factors how much money one sim gets when he
    > moves out of a dorm that housed multiple sims? Since this guy's a senior
    > who's made dean's list each semester, and he had over 5k in initial
    > scholarships, a great portion of the community money in that dorm is his.
    > If he starts with 500 simoleons after moving out and splitting up the
    "dorm
    > family", I'd be plenty annoyed.

    "Charles Whitney" <cbillingsw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >> Are both smoochers mascots??? !!!!
    >
    > Nah. Two different sims, one's seducing a llama, the other's going after

    You must try the double mascot smooch.
    I am still organising my ex-Strangetown residents else I would have a go.
    Later, perhaps.
    I have just had a thought. If one can get hold of Bunny suits and the mascot
    suits, what is to stop us using one as a swimming costume? Watching a cow do
    a high-dive would be something else.

    > The nice thing is that since I had control of the cow, I was able to have
    > her initiate her "First Kiss" with my sim, which was an absurd cutscene.
    > The cow head pretty much obscured everything that the cutscene ordinarily
    > shows. Right afterwards my sim jumped in the hot tub, she followed in
    > completely naked (yes, there is an actual huge-lipped sim under the cow
    > costume) and they did the watery wallbanger, so to speak.

    What happened to Harvey?

    > Now my family sim who was as pure as driven snow when he went to college
    > has a list of aspirations that would make my most notorious romance sims
    > blush.

    Giggle....

    > Perhaps I'll have him move into a house on his own* and move the cow in
    > with him, then I can have the cow try to seduce a llama and everything
    > will go crazy in a mascot-on-mascot sort of way.

    I used to call Cinderella a cow. I can see I will have to find another name
    for her.
    Please take snapshots of the seduction scene. 8))))

    Also watching a cow fight a llama would be good.
    Logically the llama should win, but the cow should be heavier. Interesting.

    Granny.

    > Ah I realise the bungalow must have disappeared in your sims files
    > implosion. Good - now leave those Curious brothers alone this time.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    I have split them up. The preggy one is in a sensible bungalow suitable for
    the raising of a thing.
    The other two are in a faceless steel cube. Lovely new walls.

    I deeply resent the fact that you think I tortured the Curious Brothers,
    either in a group or individually. Not so. I have always had the tenderest
    regard for this disfunctional family. Did I not sent Vikund scurrying after
    that Beaker woman once her husband was safely under a headstone? He was a
    happy Vikund, the last i saw of him. A very happy Vikund.
    Middle brother was knocking off... <delete knocking off/ insert having a
    close relationship with..> some townie that wandered too close to his eager
    paws, and the eldest, ex-pregnant guy raised a happy and well-adjusted child
    who got an A+ without any problems what-so-ever. Pity that his father went
    completely round the twist and but we can't have everything.

    This time <evil cackle> as Nervous Subject didn;t kill off that Beaker guy
    once the wife had gone to work, this time the Beakers will become the
    Frankensteins of the neighbourhood, as befits the Maxi scenario.
    Nervous Subject moved out, the second her saw the way the wind was blowing,
    grew a beard, put on a cowboy hat and dark glasses and moved into his own
    bungalow..
    I Simpe's his 'tastes' rather, not wishing for some unfortunate female to
    fall for his dubious charms, and at the moment he is dreaming about the
    eldest Curious brother.

    This story has now set sail. A bit like the Titanic did, I suspect. Must
    move in Scully and Mulder, and a couple of rapacious females to keep the men
    happy.

    Granny. 8)))

    > > Ah I realise the bungalow must have disappeared in your sims files
    > > implosion. Good - now leave those Curious brothers alone this time.
    > >
    > > Best wishes
    > > Maxon
    > >

    > I have split them up. The preggy one is in a sensible bungalow suitable
    for
    > the raising of a thing.

    Sighs, raises eyes to ceiling.

    > The other two are in a faceless steel cube. Lovely new walls.
    >
    > I deeply resent the fact that you think I tortured the Curious Brothers,
    > either in a group or individually. Not so. I have always had the tenderest
    > regard for this disfunctional family. Did I not sent Vikund scurrying
    after
    > that Beaker woman once her husband was safely under a headstone?

    That Beaker woman is ghastly.

    He was a
    > happy Vikund, the last i saw of him. A very happy Vikund.
    > Middle brother was knocking off... <delete knocking off/ insert having a
    > close relationship with..> some townie that wandered too close to his
    eager
    > paws, and the eldest, ex-pregnant guy raised a happy and well-adjusted
    child
    > who got an A+ without any problems what-so-ever. Pity that his father went
    > completely round the twist and but we can't have everything.

    Hmm, I wonder why he did that.

    > This time <evil cackle> as Nervous Subject didn;t kill off that Beaker
    guy
    > once the wife had gone to work, this time the Beakers will become the
    > Frankensteins of the neighbourhood, as befits the Maxi scenario.
    > Nervous Subject moved out, the second her saw the way the wind was
    blowing,
    > grew a beard, put on a cowboy hat and dark glasses and moved into his own
    > bungalow..

    Yes, I rescued Nervous too - he's living in a completely different
    neighbourhood now with a sensible hair cut and neighbours who like him for
    his personality (which after the attentions of the Beakers, didn't amount to
    much). You know Olive Specrtre's his mother (and the Grim Reaper's his
    father)? If you move him out of the neighbourhood, do wait for her to croak
    first as he gets the family silver.

    You know I always thought Circe Beaker's name was an alliteration of Circuit
    Breaker but that can't be right, can it?

    > I Simpe's his 'tastes' rather, not wishing for some unfortunate female to
    > fall for his dubious charms, and at the moment he is dreaming about the
    > eldest Curious brother.

    If you puruse that, he more than dreams about him. You know, I thought
    Vidcund was the eldest and Pascal (the preggers one) the middle brother.
    Huh! What do I know, you're probably right. Maybe I just thought Vidcund
    looked like an older brother (and what sort of name is Vidcund, I ask you?).

    > This story has now set sail. A bit like the Titanic did, I suspect. Must
    > move in Scully and Mulder, and a couple of rapacious females to keep the
    men
    > happy.
    >
    > Granny. 8)))

    I suppose it'll go down with all hands then - just some flotsam left to pick
    up the pieces.

    You know Granny, when you assert you didn't torture them the first time
    round, I-don't-believe-you!

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    Then end got chopped off.....

    >> You know Granny, when you assert you didn't torture them the first time
    >> round, I-don't-believe-you!
    >>
    >> Best wishes
    >> Maxon
    >>

    > You know Granny, when you assert you didn't torture them the first time
    > round, I-don't-believe-you!

    I assure you, the Curious brothers got off Scott free. All i did was roast
    Circe's husband to a crisp, then, when she realised what had happened, she
    did the same to Nervous. I had nothing to do with the later death. The
    computer took over. It put an oven in Nervous' bedroom while he was asleep,
    started baking toaster pastries, then ran away and bricked up the door.
    Well, she did, anyway.
    I WAS surprised.

    I still have to rehouse Circe and her guy. I think a glass and tile lab
    style building would be nice for them. All strip lights and bare walls. Make
    a change from that beasty castle and much easier to keep clean.
    And then there are the grunts... Gawd, the Grunts. ... He IS a general, and
    is bloody useless. Did his poor wife have to do everything round the house?
    Not sure what sort of house befits a general. A concrete bunker?

    Meanwhile Prefabricated Flats (Flats, as in flat lands) has started slowly
    but well. Sixteen matching little trailer type bungalows, all different
    colours. Twelve people moved in. House numbers on bits of paper drawn from a
    coffee cup. 8)
    One desire each satisfied. One strange thing though. Everybody, bar one,
    got out the taxi, looked at my choice of flower beds and went 'Oh no!!!'
    The odd one, just stared at them, nodded, then went into the house to
    sharpen his ears and practice chess. Typical.

    Granny.

    I don't know about the Beaker part, but Circe is a (Greek?) Goddess known
    for eating her visitors - http://messagenet.com/myths/bios/circe.html

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    >I don't know about the Beaker part, but Circe is a (Greek?) Goddess known
    > for eating her visitors - http://messagenet.com/myths/bios/circe.html
    >
    > --
    > Morituri Nolumus Mori
    >
    > MM

    I made Vidcund up but I did mention Circe liked men and pigs.

    As a metter of interest. What have other people called Pascal's alien child?
    I named mine Turing.

    Granny.

    I called her Euphrates. It just seemed to go with the Curious method for
    naming family members.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    > "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > >I don't know about the Beaker part, but Circe is a (Greek?) Goddess known
    > > for eating her visitors - http://messagenet.com/myths/bios/circe.html
    > >
    > > --
    > > Morituri Nolumus Mori
    > >
    > > MM
    >
    > I made Vidcund up but I did mention Circe liked men and pigs.
    >
    > As a metter of interest. What have other people called Pascal's alien
    child?
    > I named mine Turing.
    >
    > Granny.

    Oh sweet - I have a soft spot for him. Mine was a girl and I can't remember
    what I called her but Pascal is about to have the baby again as I've
    resurrected the house (which I'd packaged) to run it again.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    > As a metter of interest. What have other people called
    > Pascal's alien child? I named mine Turing.

    Mezco, but I don't know why. Turing is perfect.

    T.

    "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >
    >> As a metter of interest. What have other people called
    >> Pascal's alien child? I named mine Turing.
    >
    > Mezco, but I don't know why. Turing is perfect.
    >
    > T.

    I felt quite naughty when i used it. 8)))
    not respectful, sort of...
    What about Babbage?

    Granny

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    > "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    >
    >>Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >>

    >>>As a metter of interest. What have other people called
    >>>Pascal's alien child? I named mine Turing.
    >>
    >>Mezco, but I don't know why. Turing is perfect.
    >>
    >>T.
    >>

    > I felt quite naughty when i used it. 8)))
    > not respectful, sort of...
    > What about Babbage?
    >
    > Granny

    That just reminds me of Hobbits.

    Baggins, Babbage....I know. Not the same. But I think of great smelly
    hairy feet nonetheless.

    -georg

    Hobbits don't wear shoes, so their feet don't smell - unless they step in
    something . . .

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    Granny Crabapple wrote:

    > "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > > Granny Crabapple wrote:
    > > > As a metter of interest. What have other people called
    > > > Pascal's alien child? I named mine Turing.
    > > Mezco, but I don't know why. Turing is perfect.
    > I felt quite naughty when i used it. 8)))
    > not respectful, sort of...

    Then again, Turing probably WAS half alien. Poor man.

    > What about Babbage?

    The elephant? What about Barbabob? Hm, that's a good name. Might
    use it.

    > Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >
    >> "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    >> > Mezco, but I don't know why. Turing is perfect.
    >> I felt quite naughty when i used it. 8)))
    >> not respectful, sort of...
    >
    > Then again, Turing probably WAS half alien. Poor man.

    Oh! How croool!
    Hawkin, would be a good name.
    Rutherford! Very posh. Rutherford K Curious. Sounds like a name from a Marx
    film.

    >> What about Babbage?
    >
    > The elephant? What about Barbabob? Hm, that's a good name. Might
    > use it.

    No-no, that was a pop song.. 'Barb, barb, barb; Barb-barbabob.'
    Or the name of a house. 8(((
    I spotted a Jimenid, one day. 8(((((
    Now I am depressed.

    Granny.