Were we able to combine households in Sims 2?

If we did I didn't know.

Having installed University, I accidently tried to install the family of
Oldies, (I had moved them out of their original house), into one already
occupied and was given the choice to combine households or not. Now they
are part of the Burbs family.

Skeatsan''co

It's a new thing with University.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Skeatsan''co" <overthemoon@overthemoonagain.co.uk> wrote in message
> If we did I didn't know.
>
> Having installed University, I accidently tried to install the family of
> Oldies, (I had moved them out of their original house), into one already
> occupied and was given the choice to combine households or not. Now they
> are part of the Burbs family.
>
> Skeatsan''co

"Skeatsan''co" <overthemoon@overthemoonagain.co.uk> wrote in message
> If we did I didn't know.
>
> Having installed University, I accidently tried to install the family of
> Oldies, (I had moved them out of their original house), into one already
> occupied and was given the choice to combine households or not. Now they
> are part of the Burbs family.
>
> Skeatsan''co

It will make the setting up of retirement homes considerably easier.
IF anyone is doing this....
It will make Mr Mephistopheles Jones' life easier, anyway.

Granny.

"Granny Crabapple" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> It will make the setting up of retirement homes considerably easier.
> IF anyone is doing this....
> It will make Mr Mephistopheles Jones' life easier, anyway.
>
> Granny.

It's one of the best enhancements in my opinion. I was never very good at
the Sims romantic chatup lines.

I've sent 8 of my troublesome teens in one neighbourhood to University. Two
of them seem to be in Platinum stage before I've even started and they are
getting quite vicious with the pillow fights.

I found that if you buy a computer you can get them all registered for their
Majors easily.

Usually I run through the game in medium speed but I am enjoying all the
action in this one at the slowest speed.

I'm finding the American slant not too bad. The uk's would have to include
"binge" drinking!

Skeatsan''co ;-)

Skeatsan''co wrote:

> I'm finding the American slant not too bad. The uk's would have to include
> "binge" drinking!

Trust me, if it's a State college or Uni, it would have to include
binges for Americans too.

-georg
remembering hangovers

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:01:43 GMT, "Granny Crabapple"
<marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>It will make the setting up of retirement homes considerably easier.

Yeppers... I now have apartment buildings using the combine households
and dormroom doors! Oh happy day! :-D

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:01:43 GMT, "Granny Crabapple"
> <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>It will make the setting up of retirement homes considerably easier.
>
> Yeppers... I now have apartment buildings using the combine households
> and dormroom doors! Oh happy day! :-D

Oooo. I will have to experiment. Extended family in a row of terraced
houses? I wannit.
Gasworks terrace will fly again!

Granny.

>> It will make the setting up of retirement homes considerably easier.
>> IF anyone is doing this....
>> It will make Mr Mephistopheles Jones' life easier, anyway.
>>
>> Granny.
>
> It's one of the best enhancements in my opinion. I was never very good at
> the Sims romantic chatup lines.
>
> I've sent 8 of my troublesome teens in one neighbourhood to University.

Tee-hee. Try setting up a Borstal environment for them.
I haven't played the university yet, still reorganising Strangethingy to my
rather peculiar liking.
I know one thing though. That eldest son of General Grunt can prepare
himself for a quick boot off to uni. once daddy gets back from work.

> Usually I run through the game in medium speed but I am enjoying all the
> action in this one at the slowest speed.
>
> I'm finding the American slant not too bad. The uk's would have to
> include "binge" drinking!

Ouch.
And Rag Days? Hoards of students, dressed up as nurses, taking over Sim
community lots ?

Granny.