Looking for the manual of university

Does anyone of you where to find a manual

TIA Marco
4 answers Last reply
More about looking manual university

    "Marco Jonker" <m.jonker@home.nl> wrote in message
    > Does anyone of you where to find a manual

    In the game's box?

    Gareeth

    Am Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:24:59 +0100 schrieb Marco Jonker:

    > Does anyone of you where to find a manual
    >
    > TIA Marco

    In your jewel case, I suppose.

    Dorte

    "Marco Jonker" <m.jonker@home.nl> wrote in message
    > Does anyone of you where to find a manual
    >
    > TIA Marco

    http://thesims2.ea.com/

    The Sims 2 University Prima Guide
    Now you can download the first 2 chapters of The Sims 2 University Prima
    strategy guide!

    > "Marco Jonker" <m.jonker@home.nl> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone of you where to find a manual
    >
    > In the game's box?
    >
    > Gareeth

    Prima have done a strategy guide for it (It also includes the Sims2 guide ).
    You might find it for sale in your local online bookstore or local gameshop.
    I got one from "Game" online in the uk on the same day I got the game. This
    game is so complicated that I find I need it.

    The first two chapters are available free from the Sims2 official site as
    6, 8 + megabyte downloads.

    Skeatsan'' co

Sims Games Video Games