  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 1:24:59 AM

Does anyone of you where to find a manual

TIA Marco

More about : manual university

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 1:25:00 AM

"Marco Jonker" <m.jonker@home.nl> wrote in message
news:D 0t2b5$9op$1@news2.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> Does anyone of you where to find a manual

In the game's box?

Gareeth
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 2:31:42 AM

Am Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:24:59 +0100 schrieb Marco Jonker:

> Does anyone of you where to find a manual
>
> TIA Marco

In your jewel case, I suppose.

Dorte
March 12, 2005 2:57:23 AM

"Marco Jonker" <m.jonker@home.nl> wrote in message
news:D 0t2b5$9op$1@news2.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> Does anyone of you where to find a manual
>
> TIA Marco

http://thesims2.ea.com/

The Sims 2 University Prima Guide
Now you can download the first 2 chapters of The Sims 2 University Prima
strategy guide!
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 12:11:44 PM

> "Marco Jonker" <m.jonker@home.nl> wrote in message
> news:D 0t2b5$9op$1@news2.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
>> Does anyone of you where to find a manual
>
> In the game's box?
>
> Gareeth

Prima have done a strategy guide for it (It also includes the Sims2 guide ).
You might find it for sale in your local online bookstore or local gameshop.
I got one from "Game" online in the uk on the same day I got the game. This
game is so complicated that I find I need it.

The first two chapters are available free from the Sims2 official site as
6, 8 + megabyte downloads.

Skeatsan'' co
!