Sign in with
Your question

Graphics by Rage 128 Pro All in Wonder

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 3, 2009 1:14:57 AM

I have an old ATI Graphics by Rage 128 Pro AGP All in Wonder card and I would like to know that voltage of the card. I'm ready to upgrade processor and motherboard and would like to get a motherboard that has AGP. I don't know if this card is compatible with the voltage needs of the new MB's. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul
paul49210@yahoo.com

More about : graphics rage 128 pro

April 3, 2009 3:46:08 AM

AGP is dead.

What are you upgrading to?
a b V Motherboard
April 3, 2009 5:13:31 AM

By today's standards, that card is only suited for web browsing, and even that would likely become annoyingly slow when there's anything 3D going on or video is playing.

Seriously, if you're building a new system but looking the use some of your old components, the 10-year old video card should not be one you're looking to re-use.

If you're not comfortable picking your own components, provide us with a description of what you want to use your computer for, how long you'd like it to do so before you have to replace it again, and a budget on how much you're looking to spend. Also, list all your current hardware, including the monitor. Though, I cannot help but feel that most of your components will not be reusable based on the age of the video card within it.
!