Graphics in S2 splash screen

Does anyone else have it where the screen that shows the various
neighborhoods (Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville) shows the
structures for the neighborhoods Maxis already created but shows empty
land and nothing else in the neighborhoods you create yourself?

Just wondering if I have a graphics glitch or this is normal.

--
--Cuth

Yes. It is standard. TS2E allows you to change that picture, and I think it
has something to do with the neighbourhood story if you want to change it
in-game, I never bother

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Does anyone else have it where the screen that shows the various
> neighborhoods (Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville) shows the
> structures for the neighborhoods Maxis already created but shows empty
> land and nothing else in the neighborhoods you create yourself?
>
> Just wondering if I have a graphics glitch or this is normal.
>
> --
> --Cuth

I did a FAQ on how to create your own neighbourhood - it's up at my Yahoo
group and also the Sim City group SimCityCentral. If you want to contact me
off-list, I'll send you a copy. It's very straight-forward to change the
pic.

How can it be a graphics glitch when you don't give it a picture in the
first place?

Best wishes
Maxon