University: I'm confused!

Hi all,

When I click on one of my Sims I get 2 options... Streak or Spawn. When I
click on "Spawn", I get 4 or more options that all say, Memory Manager. Is
that right? I checked the manual and I see nothing at all about Spawn or
Memory Manager. Anyway, when I click on the Memory option then in the upper
left of my screen I can see-Go to Class-Pillow Fight-etc, depending what I
clicked on. Shouldn't those appear when I click on my Sim instead of seeing
the words "Memory Manager" in all the bubble options?

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about university confused

    Annie wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > When I click on one of my Sims I get 2 options... Streak or Spawn.
    > When I click on "Spawn", I get 4 or more options that all say,
    Memory
    > Manager. Is that right? I checked the manual and I see nothing at
    > all about Spawn or Memory Manager. Anyway, when I click on the
    > Memory option then in the upper left of my screen I can see-Go to
    > Class-Pillow Fight-etc, depending what I clicked on. Shouldn't
    those
    > appear when I click on my Sim instead of seeing the words "Memory
    > Manager" in all the bubble options?

    I'm pretty sure you have a hack and it is interfering with the new
    options in University. I think it's the teen pregnancy hack that
    causes that. Or something like that.

    > When I click on one of my Sims I get 2 options... Streak or Spawn.
    > When I click on "Spawn", I get 4 or more options that all say,
    Memory
    > Manager. Is that right? I checked the manual and I see nothing at
    > all about Spawn or Memory Manager. Anyway, when I click on the
    > Memory option then in the upper left of my screen I can see-Go to
    > Class-Pillow Fight-etc, depending what I clicked on. Shouldn't
    those
    > appear when I click on my Sim instead of seeing the words "Memory
    > Manager" in all the bubble options?

    >I'm pretty sure you have a hack and it is interfering with the new
    options in University. I think it's the teen pregnancy hack that
    causes that. Or something like that.

    I'll check that out. I thought all my hacks were removed but maybe I missed
    that one. Thanks for the reply!

Sims Games Memory Video Games