University: I'm confused!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 12, 2005 9:39:10 AM

Hi all,

When I click on one of my Sims I get 2 options... Streak or Spawn. When I
click on "Spawn", I get 4 or more options that all say, Memory Manager. Is
that right? I checked the manual and I see nothing at all about Spawn or
Memory Manager. Anyway, when I click on the Memory option then in the upper
left of my screen I can see-Go to Class-Pillow Fight-etc, depending what I
clicked on. Shouldn't those appear when I click on my Sim instead of seeing
the words "Memory Manager" in all the bubble options?

Thanks!

More about : university confused

Anonymous
a b } Memory
March 12, 2005 9:39:11 AM

Annie wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When I click on one of my Sims I get 2 options... Streak or Spawn.
> When I click on "Spawn", I get 4 or more options that all say,
Memory
> Manager. Is that right? I checked the manual and I see nothing at
> all about Spawn or Memory Manager. Anyway, when I click on the
> Memory option then in the upper left of my screen I can see-Go to
> Class-Pillow Fight-etc, depending what I clicked on. Shouldn't
those
> appear when I click on my Sim instead of seeing the words "Memory
> Manager" in all the bubble options?

I'm pretty sure you have a hack and it is interfering with the new
options in University. I think it's the teen pregnancy hack that
causes that. Or something like that.
March 12, 2005 7:48:16 PM

> When I click on one of my Sims I get 2 options... Streak or Spawn.
> When I click on "Spawn", I get 4 or more options that all say,
Memory
> Manager. Is that right? I checked the manual and I see nothing at
> all about Spawn or Memory Manager. Anyway, when I click on the
> Memory option then in the upper left of my screen I can see-Go to
> Class-Pillow Fight-etc, depending what I clicked on. Shouldn't
those
> appear when I click on my Sim instead of seeing the words "Memory
> Manager" in all the bubble options?

>I'm pretty sure you have a hack and it is interfering with the new
options in University. I think it's the teen pregnancy hack that
causes that. Or something like that.

I'll check that out. I thought all my hacks were removed but maybe I missed
that one. Thanks for the reply!
!