Missing DLL Problem

Windows XP Home on Dell Inspiron 2650
When running Norton WinDoctor I get the following error:
"windows\system32\mapisrvr.exe cannot find gapi32.dll"
Could somebody please tell me how I can resolve this issue.

Error Message: <Systemroot>\System32\Mapisrvr.exe Cannot Access a Necessary
File, "Gapi32.dll"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320550

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.