Boy, I think I'm losing it!

Had a dream last night that I fell into a coma for several years, woke
up, and there were 16 expansion packs for the Sims 2... but y'know the
way it's going, it might have been prophetic LOL... guess I'm losing
it :-)
1 answer Last reply
More about losing

    "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Had a dream last night that I fell into a coma for several years, woke
    > up, and there were 16 expansion packs for the Sims 2... but y'know the
    > way it's going, it might have been prophetic LOL... guess I'm losing
    > it :-)

    Sheesh you need take holiday again ;)

Sims Games Video Games